>6<

A/N...It's 2021...IT'S 2021!!! As I sit at my desk and type this out, it's still processing in my head right now that I'm doing this. This book is a sequel to a book I started writing back in 2017...when I was a highly amateur writer, my spelling skills were trash along with my punctuation and overall vocabulary. I'll have to admit...I'm very uncertain about how this book will go; seeing how much of a "break" I took from it. If I'm being honest I just fell out of love with writing and was unsure of my skills as an author...but after seeing all the hundreds of messages in my inbox and along with the comments wanting a book update, I realized how much I missed writing and interacting with my readers. Anyways...enough of my babbling...here is the long-awaited chapter 6. 

----------------------------------------------- 

                                                                                           *JAMIE*

I had to read and reread the message over and over and over again...could it be? No that's impossible...I'm jumping to conclusions. He wouldn't...would he? I mean I know I haven't been giving him much attention in his uh certain man department but it was only for like 6 weeks!! I hear footsteps approaching the room so I quickly shut the laptop and put it back where I found it. While grabbing a random shirt I pretend to still be folding as hunter walks into the room with sherlock coming in right behind him...we ended up giving the other puppies to family and friends, but I couldn't give sherlock away. I try to act as calmly as possible, I didn't want him to know I saw the message. "I set up reservations for us for dinner tonight," Hunter says as he sits on the bed holding sherlock. 

Why would he set up reservations for dinner when we have a five-star restaurant in our home.

"Thats sweet but, um I think ill stay behind and get some stuff I need to finish up done..." while clearing my throat I try to sound as nonchalant as possible, not wanting to raise any suspicion. He raises a brow at me confused as to why I turned down the date. "Is everything good?" I nodded whilst avoiding eye contact. He then puts sherlock down and gets up to leave, obviously annoyed by my behavior...I love hunter and I don't want him to seek perfection from other women...what if I'm the issue. Without thinking I sling my arms across his neck, get on my tiptoes, and begin to kiss him. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls away...what the fuck. 

That's it, he's cheating on me.

"Valentine what's your problem...why are you acting like this??" I then do the unexpected and shoved him. "AM I NOT GOOD FOR YOU ANYMORE??" I yell as I being to throw the clothes that were once neatly folded at him. His eyes largen in confusion as he dodges and catches the clothes. "What the hell are you talking about?!" I storm over to where I put his laptop and pop it back open to reveal the message to him. Upon reading the message his demeanor then changes and he slowly approaches me in an attempt to embrace me "baby I can explain."

I CAN EXPLAIN?? Yeah, he's cheating on me. 

-----------------------------------

A/N wow...I feel the personalities of all the beloved characters pouring back into my brain. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and be on the lookout for another one very soon ;)