>7<

A/N Hello my lovelies...yes this is yet another chapter. I'm a working student, which means I won't always have time to release more than one chapter at a time a day but I will try my hardest to keep my updates as consistent as possible. I made some minor changes, if you'd check out the chapter named "characters" you'd see I updated hunters pics. Don't forget to vote it helps a lot...and well...enjoy ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*JAMIE*

I stood there silently, waiting on him to continue, to be honest, I wasn't so sure if I wanted to hear what he had to say. He looked at me intensely as if he was trying to figure out how to word himself. "I saw Destiny to-" I felt my heart sink like someone has thrown me into the ocean with chains attached to my body. I stepped back and took a seat on the bed as I suddenly felt a loss of balance. He was still talking but it now sounded muffled as I felt everything around me begin to crumble. "love are you listening?"

love...

I felt pure rage seep into my skin and pores as I looked him in the eyes. "You went and saw Destiny!" He comes closer, and I scoot further away. "It wasn't for the reasons you're thinking it was for lo-" I yell cutting him off "you're a fucking liar!!" I felt the rage build as I continue "all those days you'd leave the house and come home late...I thought it was all work-related...how could I have been so stupid??" Hunter looks at me baffled as if I just offended him. "Valentine I don't know what you're implying...but I would never do anything to hurt you...you just have to hear me-"

"Hunter just don't"

Hunter looks at me blankly...his fists balled up and his face turning slightly red as if he was holding back a tear..." I'm-" his voice comes out weak causing him to cut himself off. He turns away from me...stands there for a brief moment then walks out of the room. A stream of tears I didn't know I was holding back begin to run down my face as I slam the door and fall back against the wall sliding down it as I cried.

I spent the whole day in the room in a depressive state...only getting out to shower, the maid and butler constantly came in to ask if I was hungry or if there was anything I needed, I dismissed them both. Eventually, they left me alone. After Hunter walked out haven't seen him since, I took a glance at the clock, it was 2 AM. I hope he's ok...wait no what am I saying?? He cheated on me. Ok well... I didn't let him speak...What if he didn't cheat? No that's ridiculous, if he didn't why would her contact be saved like that. Yeah, I'm in the right here. He's in the wrong. After cleaning up the mess in the room from earlier I get out of my clothes, and put on a short satin nightgown, and crawl in bed. I wasn't going to wait for him...fuck him. First thing tomorrow I'm leaving.

I lay there facing the window, still unable to fall asleep...after what seemed like forever I feel the bed sink down next to me. My heart stops and I all of a sudden could no longer breathe. I could feel his warmth radiating off of him...

we lay in silence...

It was killing me...I wonder if he was lingering for me as well. I wanted nothing but to be in his arms, but no. He doesn't deserve me. I wonder how long he's been seeing her. "Your thoughts are loud." I snap out of it, startled by the thick silence being shattered by his words. I don't reply...not knowing what to say. After a few more moments of silence go by I finally speak, "I'm leaving tomorrow...you'll no longer have to worry about me."

Silence...

"Did you not hear m-"

"well, what the fuck do you want me to say, Valentine!" He exclaims cutting me off. I turn around to face him. "You didn't even give me the benefit of the fucking doubt! You didn't shut the fuck up and let me explain!! So fucking leave." I feel the rush of tears pour down my cheek as I get up and head for the door. "The hell are you doing?" He gets up and grabs my arm. Wearing nothing but his boxers...god this man here. "YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE??? IM LEAVING" I yelled back. Without warning turns me around and slams the front side of my body against the wall so I was facing away from him. He then begins to kiss my neck and whispers in my ear that I was the only woman in his life. I felt myself starting to become wet as he pushes his bulge against my ass. He then turns me around still keeping my body pressed in between the wall and his body.

"Yes, I saw Destiny. I saw her with my lawyer accompanied with me to serve her a restraining order. I have a copy of it on my office desk along with the complete recording of the conversation between her and my lawyer and myself. That message you read was the last thing she sent before I filed it. Her contact was saved as that because that's what she put herself as when I used to fuck her. It never came to mind to change it because I don't think about her. It. Was. Always. You." I looked at him speechless...

'Hunter...I'm-" He leans in and softly kisses me and I feel the electricity shoot up my body. before I could kiss him back he pulls his lips away "valentine...I would never do anything to hurt you..." I truly love this man..."I know how it looked when you saw that message and-" I cut him off "I should've let you explain. I'm sorry..." I then slide down his body and get on my knees...he looks at me with confusion then soon realizes what I was doing as I slide his Dick out and begin to lick it...I lick the tip causing him to wince. I then put the whole thing in my mouth and he groans as I begin to suck it...the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

--------------------------------