My Purple Valkyrie

What does it mean to fall in love with a Valkyrie?

I still vividly recall how the night sky and the crescent moon seemed to harmonize with the way you dance.

Every movement painted beauty in its origin, your facial expression featured the world's sincerity and innocence.

Mesmerized and completely smitten by your angelic face,  with a figure of a goddess and a purple dress that suited a royal princess.

You danced as if you have nothing to do with this world, the world only served as your canvas and your dance was the brush that gave color and meaning to everything.

As I was in daze of your existence, I remembered a legend of a certain Valkyrie who was sent to earth to find her own hero.

Here, at this moment that I will never forget.

A Valkyrie clad in purple armor stands before me.

"I need to become a hero like no other."

From that day forth, something awakened inside my soul. It was a calling like no other, a strong unyielding spirit of changing myself from a normal person to a valiant hero worthy of the Purple Valkyrie.

As if God was testing my determination, you and I were in the same class the following year.

I approached you and in no time, we got fond of each other. 

Every moment with you felt so magical and unrealistic. It was a kind of a happiness that even heaven itself won't be able to replicate.

The earth that I deemed to be a dull barren land occupied by a specie so inconsiderate and the lack of empathy, little by little made the world a rotten place to live.

But even in this deteriorating  world, I found my own Valkyrie and that one thing gave me everything to be able to view the world as a paradise like no other because you were there with me.

At some point, our life became tightly intertwined by the strings of fate but even though I was beside you almost everyday of your life.

I neglected the fact that you were no Valkyrie, you are just the same as me. A fragile human being in search of true love and a place where you can belong.

That's why I made this with you in mind.

Hey, we've been friends for too long.

Let me be the one to risk everything for you.

Go on a date with me.

Wear your purple dress.

We'll sneak into the middle of the night and go back to the school stage where I first met you. 

You remember how I insisted so much that you teach me the way you dance? 

It was all for the night that I'll be able to share the night sky with your greatest passion.

Together, we will weave the meaning of our love through our infinite waves of expression.

This time, I'll dance as your love struck hero and you'll be mine, my Valkyrie.