Legends of the past (2/2)

"Almighty Push!"

Shouted Nagato as large shockwave was emitted, clearing everything in it's path. Rubbles began flying towards the path of Hashirama and Suigetsu as the unavoidable powerful wave of the almighty push surges forward.

Both Hashirama and Suigetsu were thrown back, with Hashirama quickly forming a seal as two large mighty hands made out of wood came out of the ground, grabbing the both of them mid air as one of them threw Hashirama right back towards the two.

"Hmph!"

Hashirama pointed his hand at the two as pillars of wood came surging out of his hands, quickly attempting to pierce both Nagato and Killer Bee in quick session.

"Yo Lord First! With the fist of wood! Taste my sting! Cloud brotherhood!"
Killer Bee raps as he swings his Samehada, cutting the wood into pieces as Nagato simply used almighty push to crush the wood pillars.

"Now."
Whispered Suigetsu under his breath as he had managed to swiftly move around behind the two shinobis, launching himself towards Killer Bee before swinging his Executioner's blade.

"Oh?"
Killer Bee reacted swiftly as a massive tentacle emerged from his back,  punching Suigetsu several meters back.

The two swordsman's stared at each other as the Killer Bee smiled before spinning his Samehada in the air, leaping upwards before doing a ridiculous pose,  gesturing to the Hozuki clan shinobi to charge at him.

"W-weirdo."
Suigetsu replied as he took a normal defensive stance, taking a few steps backwards as he knew he lost to this guy once in the past, it would be unwise to fight recklessly.

Meanwhile, Nagato and Hashirama's battle is filled with a much more civil conversation.

"The Rinnegan. Where did you obtain it?"
Hashirama asked as he formed a seal, causing several wood clones appear from the ground up.

"Interesting question. I had originally thought that I obtained it after my parents death. But it seems things weren't like that." Nagato replied as he formed a seal, placing his palm into the ground as a massive rhino summon appeared.

The summon charged towards Hashirama as Nagato dashed back, summoning yet again another summon, but this time a gecko that quickly became invisible alongside him.

Hashirama's eyes widened as he saw the summon, mostly because of the summon having rinnegan eyes as well. But this was no problem for the first hokage as he dashed forwards alongside his clones. Hashirama went straight ahead, not caring for the gigantic rhino summon. His clones quickly rushed the rhino, one of them standing right in front of the rhino before placing it's arms on the ground, causing a large hand of wood to appear from the ground and literally halt the rhino on its tracks. 

As this happened, another clone leaped upwards, pointing both of his hands as tree roots began gushing out. Engulfing the rhino summon, making it practically useless. 

"Good, now to find the original-"

Hashirama said as he and one clone dashed forward, but then a cloud of smoke appeared in the sky. A flying summon appearing as it quickly laid out some sort of yellow eggs? But they weren't normal eggs. Upon impact, they explode with great destructive powers.

Hashirama began dashing back, leaping away as each explosion has enough power to send a normal shinobi flying. With this, Hashirama then formed a massive wooden barrier around himself. Seconds later, the flying summon flew by and absolutely bombarded the hell out of it. Leaving a cloud of dust and smoke, making it pretty much invisible for the spectators and even Suigetsu and Bee wouldn't be able to see.