Chp3: First Blood

The main arena was instantly cleared, no one left there. They were all teleported to each separated smaller arenas, where they would be forced to fight against each other in teams of two. There's a total of 100 revived shinobis, 99 now that Momoshiki has been vaporized. Which makes it 49 teams in total with one lone figther, to battle it out and win the battle tournament.

"So it's you, You've grown a bit since last time."

"Yeah, I sure have! You look better than last time too dattebayo.."

In the first team, The 7th Hokage Uzumaki Naruto and The 4th Kazekage, Rasa.

"Orochimaru died?"

"I'd be surprised, but that guy who revived us is no joke."

In the 7th team, it is Hatake Kakashi the sixth hokage and Sarutobi Hiruzen the third hokage.

"The great Uchiha Madara himself? Looks like we're a formidable team."

"Don't get too cocky, there are opponents far more powerful than we are, Lord tsuchikage."

In the 13th team, it is the renowed Uchiha Madara himself (Double rinnegan before 10 tails Jin) and the 2nd Tsuchikage, Mū.

"Lord fourth? What are the odds that we'd be paired with each other of all the shinobis around."

"Indeed, lord second. I suppose we're lucky." 

In the 17th team, the yellow flash Namikaze Minato and the creator Senju Tobirama. 

"No way, you're-"

"Interfere and I will eliminate you, I will win this battle and revive Lord Momoshiki into this world."

In the 24th team, Kinkaku of the cloud and Kinshiki of the Otsutsuki clan.

"The white fang of Konoha? Let's see if you live up to your name."

"The same goes to you, Lord Kazekage."

In the 29th team, Hatake Sakumo and The 3rd Kazekage.

"The Sharingan? Who could you-"

"Silence. I expect you to be of use, if not I'll just eliminate you alongside them."

In the 35th team, Nara Shikamaru and Indra, the very first of the Uchiha clan.

"Indra is in the 35th team huh."

"Ohoho, Shikamaru has grown a lot since back then."

In the 40th team, Ashura the son of the God of Shinobi himself and The Frog Sage, Jiraiya.

"Tsunade sama?"

"Oh- Sakura, what a coincidence. Let's show them the power of us kunoichi!"

In the 44th team, The 5th Hokage Senju Tsunade and the wife of the Shadow hokage, Haruno Sakura.

"Oh, the clan killer- Itachi."

"Indeed. And you? The legendary samurai leader, Mifune is it not?"

The 49th and final team, Mifune of the land of iron and Itachi of the Sharingan.

"It seems I'm all alone am I? Hehe, I'm fine with it." The lone fighter, Otsutsuki Urashiki.

Now that the teams are set, the skies goes dark. Blinding the arena, in a mere second all of the participants felt that they were teleported towards a different location. It was time for combat. As the lights went back up and sun shines upon them once more, there would be two teams in one arena, while the other teams would be teleported to a location to spectate the fight. The teams would be in random order, drawn by fate of whom to face whom.