Chp2: The Tournament of Champions

And it begins.

The Shinobi world as we know it, was levelled to the ground, the five great nation alongside it's neighbors were slaughtered and decimated. All by one mysterious figure, with one strike he levels villages and even the great 5 Kages were no match for this foe.

Without anyone left to interfere, he begins his master plan.

"Well then, let us begin. Shall we?"

The mysterious figure says to himself as he looks down upon the Shinobi world, filled with flames and destruction he had caused.

He raised his right hand, pointing it towards the sky, he begins to smile before the sky turns dark.

"Rise and entertain me, O warriors of the past!"

He snaps his fingers, and everything became white. The world as we know it was gone, and it had become his own. The land were nothing more than just a wasteland, no trees, no mountains, no rivers, lakes, all of the beauty of the world turned into a wasteland. In the exact middle of the land of fire, lies a massive dome, the size itself was gigantic, in the centre of the dome was a large arena, in other sections lies smaller arenas, even the small arenas we're already as large as Shinobi training grounds. It was clear this was meant for battle.

With the arena ready, white figures started to appear slowly the begin to form the shape of men and women, slowly their faces and body began to shape, alongside their clothing and armor. 

"The preparations is complete, let's see how much can they entertain me."

The figures were all shinobis! From Indra and Ashura,  till the 1st Hokage Hashirama, Uchiha Madara, Mū, Obito and Uzumaki Naruto himself. It was full of powerful shinobis.

"Now then, return to the world of the living.. fighters."

The mysterious figures says as all the shinobis in the arena were given life once again, a total 100 of them. 100 of the strongest there has been.

"Wh-where am I?"

Naruto says as he looks at his surroundings, everyone else having the same look of confusion on their eyes. There were shinobis of all ages, some he had met during the war and some he had never met.

"Oi, Naruto is it?"

A shout came from afar. As Naruto glances back, he sees the first four hokages, from Hashirama till his own father, Namikaze Minato.

"Y-you guys?" Naruto asks confused before he was embraced with a harm hug from his father, Minato.

"I knew you'd become Hokage one day." He says as he embraces his son in a tight warm hug.

"He's gotten stronger than before, I'd even say he's far stronger than you are, brother." Tobirama says as he pats his brother's shoulder lightly.

"Yeah. I can sense that too, it seems we were all brought back to life. The Reanimation Jutsu? No, this isn't it." Hashirama says as he looks at his own body, realizing that it wasn't made of paper, but it was flesh and bones. He pinches his own cheek and he felt it.

"I can feel-" before he could finish his sentence, his head was smacked by his younger brother. Hashirama would let out an 'OW!' as he rubbed his head.

"I can confirm we are not trapped in a Reanimation Jutsu, it seems we've been brought to life for real. But who could've done this?" Tobirama says as he looks around him, seeing and sensing shinobis with very powerful chakra.

"More importantly, if we were brought back to life. Why are you here, Naruto? Has the mantle of Hokage been passed to the next generation?" Hiruzen says as he gave Naruto a serious glaze.

"No. I actually.. was killed." Naruto says as he looked down.

The other four hokages looked at Naruto in shock, as if it was unbelievable.

"Someone killed you? Was it an assassination? I can't imagine someone who is far stronger than elder brother to be killed in battle, not even against Madara." Tobirama replies as the Hokages all seemed to have the same reaction.

"He.. is far greater than Kaguya, and if I were to guess. I'd say he's the one who had revived us as well." Naruto says as they all gave out a serious look at each other, this threat and tension were far greater than before.

On the sky, the mysterious figure could be seen, clapping his hands as he looked down. "Very correct. I am the one who revived all of you, and you will all do what I say.. or I'll end the world, with one simple clap of my hand." He says as he chuckles.

"This presence- Elder brother.."

"I know, this power.. it's unmeasurable.."

Simply by seeing the opponent, everyone there knew that he was not to be mess with.

"Oi oi oi, who do you think you are.. going around acting all tough. Do you know who I am?"

Shouted one of the revived fighter, it was Otsutsuki Momoshiki. He quickly appeared infront of the mysterious figure, all confident and clearly not a fan of the being ordered around.

"I don't care if you're gonna destroy the world, but I will not be ordered around by some fool. Although I do appreciate being brought back to the real world, just who do you think you-"

Before being able to finish, the mysterious figure simply pointed his fingers at Momoshiki. In an instant, he was vaporized into nothing.

"Too bad, he was one of the strongest of you.. but I will not tolerate resistance." He says as everyone else quickly understood the power of this person. Even Urashiki and kinshiki were hesitant to avenge their brethren.

"Where are my manners, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mikael, and I am here only for fun. As you can see, you were all brought back from the dead to entertain me- I wish no harm."

"No harm!? NO HARM!? YOU WIPED OUT MY ENTIRE VILLAGE AND YOU SAID NO HARM!?"

A large shout was heard from the crowd, apparently it was from the Kazekage, Gaara himself. It was clear that he was furious.

"That voice, Gaara? He's been revived as well?" Naruto asks to himself as he looks towards the direction of the voice.

"Do not worry, once this is all over. I will restore everything back to it's original state, no need to snap. For now, allow me to introduce you to the rules."

"First. You will be separated into teams of two and will be forced to fight other teams, refusing will result in your death. Everything will return to how it was before, so take it as a way to test your limit. Secondly, you can use any dirty tricks or anything, as long as you fight. Third and most importantly, the winner will get what they wish, as long as being returned to the world of the living. Am I clear?"

The crowd goes silent as they looked at each other, nodding and whispering as one by one they all slowly agreed, everyone with different intentions. Some to prevent a potential threat for the Shinobi world, some to gain power, some to protect their loved ones. The preparations were truly complete.

"Well then, let us not wait any further! I am eager to see what you can do, now! Let fate decide your teams! May the greatest of them all wins!"

He says as he snaps his fingers once again, officially beginning the battle tournament of universe 07.