Chapter 4: Speed vs Power!

The shinobis could be seen planning and discussing tactics with their respective teams, while some are simply having a chit chat with their friends before their death in the past.

On one of the sections of the spectators corner, several Konoha shinobis, both of the past and present gathered as it seems they were all having a fun chat.

"Oi, so Shikamaru, you're the Hokage's assistant? How about you Chōji?" Asuma asks as he smiles, asking his former students as they were reunited.

"Aha, all of us are now elite Jonins Asuma sensei, although It seems Ino isn't here." Chōji replied as he looked around, noticing Ino is nowhere to he found.

"So, before the attack of this mysterious being.. the Alliance have stood strong for over 10 years?" Hashirama asks as he pats Naruto's shoulder lightly.

"Yeah- It has, we had a major threat but we managed to deal with it, didn't we- Sasuke?" Naruto asks as he glazes at Sasuke.

"That doesn't change the fact that the ninja world was under attack and we failed to protect it." Sasuke replies as he looked up at the sky, wondering what is the mysterious being's true intentions.

"Well well, can't we just enjoy the moment, now that we're all he-" Hashirama was interrupted as his younger brother smacked Hashirama's head.

"Not now elder brother. I have something to announce." Tobirama says as he crosses both of his arms.

"Sometimes I wonder which one of us is the older brother.. Tobirama.." Hashirama says as he rubs his head.

"Listen up. If what that being said was true, we need to minimize the chances of a threat reappearing in the Shinobi world. I suggest that whatever happens, you must ensure that those who are a threat, to not be revived. This includes, if you are teamed up with a potential threat." Tobirama shouts as he looks around his fellow Konohagakure shinobis, but oddly enough, some of them weren't present, roughly only 15 Konoha Shinobi were present.

"Asuma, was it? Weren't you partnered with an Akatsuki member?" Tobirama asks with a serious look.

"Oh. Yeah, I was paired with Hidan." Asuma replied raising a brow.

"Wasn't he the one who killed you, Asuma?" Kakashi asked as he fixes his headband, since the Sharingan that he lost has been regained.

"Yeah, he was." Asuma replied as he simply smiled, remembering the day he died.

"Asuma, if your team were to face, said Kakashi's and Hiruzen's team. As much as I'd hate to admit, it would be better for you to conceit and attempt to help Kakashi's team to win. This way, we'd eliminate Hidan, who's a potential threat for the Shinobi world." Tobirama explained as everyone else listened carefully, except Naruto and Hashirama who disagreed.

"Tobirama! Are you suggesting us to sacrifice our fellow comrades just to minimize the chances of a threat reappearing!?" Hashirama shouts with a frustrated face, clearly not in favor of Tobirama's suggestion.

"Surely there must be another way?" Naruto asks as he looks around his fellow shinobis if anyone else had any ideas.

"Naruto, you're too soft. As much as it pains me to say, but Lord Second's solution is the best possible solution." Sasuke replied, resting his arm on his waist before looking back at Tobirama.

"Elder Brother, we were all dead to begin with. All of this is for those who are still alive, do you wish for someone part of the Akatsuki to return to the world of the living?" Tobirama replied, asking a rather important question and proving a good point towards his elder brother.