9

[ DEATH WISH ]

word count, 290

word count, 290

"You're in my seat." Jade snapped her head around, seeing a girl with blue hair and multiple piercings standing in front of her.

"Excuse me?" Jade hissed at the girl.

"Get of my seat."

"What did you just say to me?" The brunette stood, "Do you not know who I am?"

A few students in the class turned their attention to the two girls.

"Yeah, Malachi told me about you."

Jade scoffed, "So you're his new flavor of the week?"

"What do you mean?"

"He never keeps a girl around for longer than a week, good luck sweetheart." Everyone in the room knew something was going to happen. You never cross Jade Jones and get away with it.

"Well, maybe I'll move onto Sweet Pea. I find it that you two have a thing going on, maybe I can change that. Or maybe your brother, show him how fun it is on our side." The blue haired girl whispered to Jade. As she pulled back from whispering in Jade's ear, a smirk grew on the girl's face.

Jade grabbed girl's head and slammed it onto the desk. The students in the room quickly gathering and bringing out their phones to record the fight. Jade always won a fight, very few people have ever left her wrath without a broken bone.

Soon, Jade had the girl on the floor with herself on top of her throwing multiple punches to the girl's face. Jade heard the cracking bone of the nose on the girl. 20 points for a broken nose.

Everyone knew to leave her alone when she was in a fight, and to never try to break up one of them. That's just a death wish.