3

[ DUFFLE BAG ]

word count, 848

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

word count, 848

Jughead snapped his head in his sister's direction at what she said moments before, "What?"

"I just need to find evidence.." She said, "It.. it was Jason's dad, Cliff Blossom. He was using me to get dad to take the blame for everything. He had me waiting on the staircase to the basement of the wyrm when I heard the shot that killed him, Jason Blossom. Minutes later he had a gun to my head forcing Dad and Joaquin to clean up the mess or he'd shoot me. He said if Dad didn't confess to killing him if they ever accused him of doing so, me.. and you would end up like Jason."

Jade and Jughead just sat in silence for a long time until he spoke up, "I can't believe you're not more mad."

"I broke like two tables at the wyrm, the fact that I have to pay for those calmed me."

"Makes sense." The boy said with a small laugh.

"See, there's that smile you used to always wear." Jade said, "I'll find a way to get dad out of this, even if it's the last thing I do, Juggy. We.. we just have to act like everything I just said.. I didn't say, okay?" He nodded his head at the girl before looking back out the window.

Then the bell above the door rang and she heard the voice she just met today, but Jade couldn't think of her name for the life of her, "Told you."

"Jug." The voice of the ginger Archie Andrews said. The two turned their heads to the three people that walked into the diner. Jughead turned his head back to the window and Jade didn't really know what to do.

"Jug, were so sorry.." Betty said, sitting down in the seat on the other side of the table of the two Jones kids. "About everything."

"Jug, we screwed up. We all did." Archie said, leaning his hands against the table.

"Got that right." Jade said under my breath.

"Breaking into Fp's trailer was wrong but, at least some good came out of it." Archie continued, ignoring what Jade said.

"Pretty sure our dad was just arrested for murder." Jughead said, not looking at the red haired boy.

"That gun wasn't there when we searched his trailer. Someone put it there after we left." The raven haired girl said from behind the two Jones'. Jughead looked at her, then to Betty, who nodded her head to what she said.

Jughead has been going to see their father without telling Jade, or without Fp knowing that Jughead knew about Clifford Blossom to see if his dad would tell Jughead anything. Fp didn't budge from his story, and refused to give up any serpent names that were dealing drugs. Jughead thought it was beyond stupid for him to not to but, Jade knew it was what their father had to do.

"Dad, they're going to send you away for 20 years, or more! Can't you just give up one name." Jughead said.

"Jade," The middle aged man behind bars sighed, ignoring his son, "Go to Joaquin and ask him where the duffle bag is. He'll know what I'm talking about."

"Let's go." She said and grabbed Jughead arm, pulling him out of the room.

"You know, I'm not a fan of you not asking questions. Like what's in the duffle bag? Or how's it going to help him?"

"Sometimes, knowing less is better. I ask questions to people I don't trust or when I feel it's necessary to. I trust dad." I said and turned the corner to the front part of the sherif station. Where all of Jughead's friends sat, unexpected.

"Jug," Betty said, "We want to take you to Pop's, to get your mind off of this mess. You can come to, Jade." Betty has a genuine smile on her face, wanting to get to know her Jade again.

"I'd love to, Betty." Jughead said, "But, our dad just said something that could help his case. We just have to find it."

"What is it?" Veronica, who Jade had learned the name of, asked.

"A duffle bag, what's in it would help his case. We just have to locate said bag." She said.

"What's in it?" Kevin, who Jade had met the other day, asked.

"If I knew, wouldn't I have asked about it a long time ago?"

Jade stopped her bike outside the wyrm. She quickly went inside, seeing Joaquin with Fangs and Toni.

"Hi, can't stay. Can I see you, outside?" Jade said grabbing Joaquin's arm and pulling him outside, not really letting him have a say in her question, well more of a demand, "My dad told me about a duffle bag? He said that you knew where it was and that you'd know what I'm talking about."

"He told me n-"

"I don't care what he told you. You will tell me where it is now, or we can have a fun chat somewhere else." Jade says, grabbing the boy's collar.

I Got You ☆ Archie Andrewsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें