Chapter 24: Kakar and Dakar

"What is Demon Lord thinking, sending three Grandmaster ranked individuals just to destroy Carias Stronghold? I can crush them alone.", said a 4 meter tall Minotaur, blood red eyes, and long spiky hair, shoulder length, brown skinned with bulky body, wearing a plain light brown linen kilt, seemingly proud of his muscles, he is one of the 2 star Demon General, Dakar. Dakar thought about it for quite a while, but was not able to get to the conclusion, therefore at last he decided to lower his pride and asked the fellow Demon Generals with him.

The Demon Lord has planned to completely and utterly annihilate the Carias Stronghold.

Everything's been planned perfectly this time. To make sure that no information leaks away, only the top officials have been told about this plan. An army of 50,000 Demons, led by two, 2 star Grandmasters and a 4 star Grandmaster ranked individuals.

This big army can wipe out a weak, World ranked Elipsis powerhouse.

"Must be because he wanted us to finish fast.", blurted out loud the 4 meter long ogre, his build is just as same as Dakar, dark green colored bulky body, grass green eyes, with a short finger length light green hair, he is the 2 star Demon General, Kakar.

Among the three Generals, the two 2 star Grandmaster ranked individuals are just battle thirsty maniacs, caring only about the battle. These two are complete maniacs, they are so into battle that they can spar evenly with 3 star Grandmaster while staying in a rank lower with them. But due to the law of equivalence there is always a balance to what's gained and what's lost, therefore they are fools, one of the biggest fools.

"Leave these menial works to me as you boys are too 'intelligent' for these sorts of works", said a 1.7 meter tall human-like being, except that he had two short horns on his head and his body color seems pale white, he wore butler like cloth, black long coat from shoulder to ankle and narrow fitting black pant. With loose white silky hair flowing in the direction of the wind. Slight wrinkles can be seen on his face. He is peak 4 star Grandmaster ranked Demon General, Theo, the personal butler of the Great Demon Lord.

They looked towards each other and frowned, both Dakar and Kakar felt that this was a sarcastic remark on them, but they were not able to point it out. "Then tell us Theo why did the Demon Lord planned to bring this big army to just wipe out the Carias Stronghold", asked Kakar.

"Demon Lord has planned to break through to another realm, into the realm of the demigods. His majesty is preparing to become a magi.", said Theo with pride in his eyes.

"So what's with this big army?", asked Dakar as he was not able to co-relate between them.

"Don't think too much, you will get to know about all the reasons for these plannings shortly.", answered Theo with contempt.

"Brother it will only take 2-3 days for us to reach Carias Stronghold, we will not gain anything from thinking these stuffs. Rather than this we should think about who will fight with the 4 Generals alone, will you go first or me. Let's decide it by stone, paper, scissors.", said Kakar hastily seeing that Dakar was not too happy with Theo's reply and they were already warned by the Demon Lord that they are not to fight with Theo and they have to listen to all of his commands.

Dakar being a musclehead, forgot all of the sarcastic remarks given by Theo and started playing stone, paper, scissors with Kakar. It can be seen here that even among Dakar and Kakar, Kakar seems to be more intelligent, or we can say have more common sense.

----------

Dakar and Kakar both can be said brothers, as they were monster opians of the same master. Their master did not treat the monsters and humans what he did was he send them to die. Their masters just make contracts with any monster he finds and used them till the day they dies. Hundreds of monsters died, but Kakar and Dakar held on.

At first they did not have intelligence and therefore they had no idea what was right or what was wrong, but when they turned to Master ranked monsters, they seem to understand that what was happening with them is wrong, completely wrong.

They started protesting, since their master was weaker than them and was at Knight rank, therefore he could not beat them. The contract bounded them from directly harming them, but any monster can protest as long as it becomes far too strong for its master to handle them.

Both Dakar and Kakar stopped helping their master to kill other monsters and as both the monsters also consumed a large portion of their master's soul space, therefore at last, their master being surrounded by monsters died and they got freed.

(Author: Any monster contacted afterwards in life has a chance to betray its master as long as the master is not treating his right. And if the master dies, then the monster gets freed rather than dying with him.)

Afterwards Kakar and Dakar aimlessly started exploring different parts of Elipsis, challenging different monsters and strengthening themselves, till they found out about the Demon City, a peak world ranked powerhouse. Both of them decided to settle down here as there were many beings here who were monsters and few of them are also strong, very strong.

Therefore, both of them was able to fulfill their battle thirst by staying here and finally became one of the Demon Generals. But even though they became Demon General they still had to suffer few hardships since they did not have any political knowledge and both of them are complete muscleheads. So at last they decided the Demon Lord's faction to ease things out.