Chapter 8: New Beginning

Once a Great Scholar said,

"Talking to oneself, gives you ease of mind.

As you ask the question to yourself, to seek the answer within oneself."

Seven woke up after talking with him, his mind feels clear now, clear as of a Jade left untouched for thousands of years.

Seven has a goal now, he made a promise to himself, a promise which will give him the determinations he need, a promise which will make him attain Godhood.

After clearing things out, he felt satisfaction, a satisfaction which he never felt in his last life, except the time when he decided to trade his few months of life, for the life a beautiful 7 year old girl.

He opened his eyes towards the beautiful world, a world which he accepted, a world where he can look up, a world where he can fulfill his dreams, a world of new beginnings.

The first thing he saw, is that a young man, exceptionally beautiful. Blood colored eyes, Frost colored hair, a perfect face which cannot be described by mere words, fair colored skin, wearing a long red gown, having the embroideries of dragons and phoenixes fighting each other for dominance.

The young man saw, that the newborn woke up, he came close to him and picked him up gently and said, "Dear, I am your big brother, Joseph Alaria. I hereby pledge that I would protect you from any harm, and would make you just as strong as your big brother."

"HAHAHA, Joseph as if he would understand what you told him. He is not even a day old and you are telling him pledges.", A domineering voice came from outside the room, as a middle aged man walked in. This man has Blood red hair, as if he dyed his hair in a sea of blood, eyes just as same as of his hair, blood red.

" Father, I can't even have some personal bro to bro talk with dear Seven", pouted Joseph as he heard his father's reply.

"Now, now, that is enough, both of you, give me my darling child, I would really like to cuddle this cutie pie", said Alicia mother of Seven as she took her newborn from the hands of Joseph. This gentle looking lady is exceptionally beautiful with frost colored hair and pristine blue colored eyes with too beautiful face, wearing a one piece light blue colored, light gown.

Seven was observing all this silently. For him, he thought he would only have a single mother, father in his entire life, but when he saw the pure and gentle love in the eyes of his parents and his brother, he felt genuinely happy that he indeed got a great new beginning.

He started cooperating with them and started playing with them, he felt silly doing this, but since this made his new parents and brother happy, he felt this was worth it.

After some time, they all went out and left 3 maids to take care him, as they thought that it was currently best for him to sleep now.

Seven became free for a while, he grabbed this chance to ask system few questions about the monsters which evolved and he would also have 24 lotto tickets, as he came to this world before 9 months, which he got to know about from the system.

Seven communicated with the system within his thoughts, 'System show me the status of both of my monster Opians'

[Responding to host's request]

[Name: Sacred 8 Armed Troll (1 Star Legendary Monster)

Rank: 5 Star Master ranked monster

Evolution Possible

Bloodline: 11.46% Ancient Thousand Armed Troll (Peak Warlord)

Strength: 150,000 kg

Speed: 220 m/s

Skills:

1) Passive: Hardened Skin (Ultra Rare) - - - Skin is as hard as Titanium.

2) Passive: Sacred Beast (Common) - - - Gains slight intelligence.

3) Active: Eight Armed Slash (Epic) - - - Deals 380% damage to a concentrated area, used against an individual.

4) Active: Ability Boost (Epic) - - - Increases the physical ability on of the Troll by 230%, the time limit is depended on how strong the body is, that is how much the body has been trained.]

[Name: Lower Flame Drake (2 Star Legendary Monster)

Rank: 5 Star Master ranked monster

Evolution Possible

Bloodline: 1.04% Ancient Flame Dragon, Grandor (@#%#%@)

Strength: 135,000

Speed: 240 m/s

Skills:

1) Hardened Scales (Ultra Rare): Scales just as hard as Titanium.

2) Child of Flame (Epic): All Flame attacks, till one rank upper to that of a monster is nullified.

3) Curse of a True Dragon (Epic): The monster gets 3X times faster than normal monsters till it attains the peak power from its bloodline, and afterwards its speed decreases to 0.5X.

4) Flame Breath (Epic): Flame Myricia is concentrated in the mouth and then blasted off towards an enemy, dealing 220% of the strength of the monster.

5) Flame Explosion (Epic): Uses up all the flame essence energy stored in the body, to create a giant amount of concentrated flame Myricia, causing 560% damage in an area of 100 meters.]

'My monsters have got way more strong now, it feels kinda safe and good', thought Seven to oneself and praised himself.

Seven thought, it's time for him to say an amazing dialogue for his new beginning, he thought for a while and then decided to say a famous one which have been used in many animes and novels.

'Let the adventure begin'