Volume 0: Auxiliary Volume Tiers of Strength of Places

As said in the chapter 3 Choices, places are named according to their strength.

We have Village, District, Town, City, Nation, Kingdom, Empire, Continent, and finally in the world Elipsis, World tiers are the highest powers.

Now the requirement for them to attain the required rank, is.....

Village -----> Atleast one 5 star Soldier, and 10 other Soldiers of any stars.

District -----> Atleast one 5 star Warrior, and 5 other Warriors of any stars.

Town ------> Atleast one 5 star Golden Warrior, and 5 other Golden Warrior of any stars.

City -----> Atleast one Diamond Warrior of any rank, and 25 other Golden Warriors of any stars.

Nation ------> Atleast five, 5 star Diamond Warrior, and 25 other Diamond Warriors.

Kingdom ------> Atleast one 5 star Mage/Knight, and 5 other Mage/Knight of any stars.

Empire -------> Atleast one 5 star Master Mage/Master Knight, and 5 other Master Mage/Master Knight

Continent ------> Atleast one Grandmaster Mage/Grandmaster Knight, and 5 other Master Mage/Master Knight of 5 Star rank.

World -------> Atleast one Legendary Mage/Legendary Knight, and 5 other Grandmaster Mage/Grandmaster Knight of 5 Star rank.