Chapter 9: 5 Years

Start from the beginning

He continuously slept and performed the Ancient Soul Transcending technique. And he got the results of his hard work. By the time he was one year old, the system showed him in his status that his soul was on the level to that of a 3 star Golden Warrior.

By two years of age, he was able to talk and was able to make complex sentences, startling his mother. He was able to easily walk and was able to stand one leg and perform many other simple yet complex motions for a toddler.

He was named up 'little genius' and this name became famous in the entire of Alaria Empire.

When he asked the system on what level his soul was, the system answered him that his soul was on the level of a 4 star Diamond warrior.

He asked the system, "System, show me my status."

[Responding to host's request]

[Name: Seven Alaria (Seven Brown)

Rank (Body): Mortal

Rank (Soul): 4 star Diamond Warrior

Bloodline: Human (locked)

Strength: 1 kg (barely)

Speed: 0.5 m/s

Skill: ---

Remark by Remnant Spirit: Still aren't worth my fart]

While glancing at his status, he saw the 'locked' section written beside his bloodline. This intrigued him. He asked the system, "System why is there a locked option beside my bloodline."

[Host's parents are not as simple as they seem, they have already exceeded the peak strength that may be attained in this world. What the locked option stands for cannot be answered by me now as host is currently way too weak]

"Well, it's not like I can do anything now, I must get strong, fast so that they will tell me the truth themselves. As a relationship without any trust is not a relationship at all"

Seven continued on with his soul training and other daily activities.

When he turned two years and nine months old his soul finally reached Mage ranked.

'Now, I can evolve one of my monsters, but as Lower Flame Drake has more strength and also the bloodline of an Origin Beast, therefore I will give this chance to Sacred 8 Armed Troll', Seven talked it out with him.

But before he can command the system, Remnant Spirit shared his knowledge and continued,

{You should firstly evolve all the skills of your monster to Epic rank, especially the Sacred Beast passive skill, as evolution, which are carried by the system has no limits on it, but for someone as weak as you, there are limits now}

Hearing to Remnants Spirit suggestion, he planned to carry out things like this, as even though this Bastard is rude he had never done anything to harm him.

As he had accumulated 17 lotto cards earlier, and with 2.75 years of his life, he had accumulated 99 lotto tickets. Total being 116 lotto tickets.

He decided that he would use 50 lotto tickets on the 2nd level and the remaining 66 on the 1st level of lottery, all of the upgrade sections.

[Proceeding with the host's request

Congratulations host, from 1st level you received