Magnolia knew that they were worried about her staying in her hometown without her parents. With her being the only child, they felt she should try a new place. They made it known that their home would always be open to her, if she decide California wasn't for her.

And she agreed with them. She felt experiencing a different scenery may do her some good.

Lucky for her, she had graduated high school 2 years prior to the incident and didn't have to worry about school for a while.

_
Magnolia laid there until her alarm went off at 7:25am. She slowly got up and made her way to the bathroom. This would be her second week
working at a record store a few blocks down the street.

Woody expressed multiple times that she didn't have to worry about working so soon, but she needed something to keep her busy.

After getting ready for the day, Magnolia grabbed her lunch, that she made the previous night, before locking up.

She walked the 4 blocks, with her mace out. It wasn't really a sketchy area but you never know.

Magnolia reached the music store, around 8:53am, and she noticed that her boss was setting up the cashier's till. Noticing her, he gave her a smile.

He was a handsome man, at 24 years old, and had his head on straight

The music store was a small hole in the wall but was making a lot of profit for the young man. Magnolia was in awe of it all.

Once she reached him, Tony, walked over to her and handed her paycheck to her. She reached for it and he moved his hand backwards. She raised her eyebrow at this action.

"Cool it, young love." Tony laughed at her expression. "I've been seeing you eye that camera for the past week. Maybe you should buy it." He suggested.

Magnolia thought about it, and she shrugged.

She planned on finding another part-time job to save money so she could get a car and an apartment, but it wouldn't hurt to buy her something nice for once.

Although she had received a payout on her parents' life insurance and the money that they saved up, she didn't want to touch it.

"Just go across the street, to the deli, and have it cashed out. I'll save the camera for you." Tony said with a smile.

"I'll think about it." Magnolia said, putting the paycheck in her purse.

_

Five hours later, around 1:30pm, she did just that. After eating her lunch, she returned to the music store where her other coworker, Gina, rung up the camera for her.

 After eating her lunch, she returned to the music store where her other coworker, Gina, rung up the camera for her

Her job wasn't hard at all, and she really loved how laid back it was.

Sure, they had some "musicians" come in with their latest demos, but it was harmless. Very entertaining, but harmless.

6:30pm arrived and it was the closing hour. Tony offered her a ride but she declined. She was used to walking everywhere back at home, and Woody's house wasn't too far away.

Magnolia took of her shoes at the door, before walking into the house. She started dinner and let it finish cooking, while she took a quick shower.

After getting herself situated, Magnolia turned on the TV to the news and proceeded to eat her dinner.

Feeling a little tired, she decided to head to sleep. She put the rest of the food up for tomorrow's leftovers and for Woody to have something to eat whenever he came home.

Climbing into her bed, she sighed dreading closing her eyes. She hoped that the nightmares would grant her a few hours of peace.

_
Woody.

_Woody

Tony.