Chapter 2

Luka's POV
"Come on man come with me to the club tonight"

"No ace I can't I have work to do and I have to watch jr."

"Come on you haven't went out clubbing with me since jr. was born .Come on have one of the maids watch him"

"Ace you know I hate leaving jr. alone and all the maids already went home"

" Call grandma Rose you know she loves jr."

"Alright if that's what it takes to get you to shut the fuck up then I'll call her" I pick up the phone and call grandma Rose .

"Luka honey how are you"

" I'm fine grandma how are you"

"I'm good know I know you didn't just call me to ask about how I'm doing so what do you want boy"

" can you watch jr. for me"

" oh of course you can bring his his cute self over here anytime"

" ok thanks grandma I'll see you in 10 minutes"

"What did she say"

"She said yes" he nods his head and gets up

"Imma go get jr. ready while you get yourself ready" I miss grandma Rose . She isn't my real grandma she's dead but when I was a kid she was a maid and she always took care of me when my parents went on vacation or a business trip. Her husband Mr.Rose was and still is my parents butler he was and has always been a good and nice man to and him and Mrs.Rose are blood. I walk into my room and walk over to my clothes I don't even know what to wear the last time I went out to the club was before jr. was born and he's turning 2 in a month . I walk to the back of my clothes and just pull something out hm this looks good.

(Luka's outfit)I walk downstairs to see ace standing by the door with jr

(Luka's outfit)
I walk downstairs to see ace standing by the door with jr. in his hands "come here buddy" I said to him. He starts to wiggle in ace's arms until ace puts him on the ground he starts to run towards me with his hands up "daddy" "hey buddy" I pick him up and start to through him in the air
"Daddy has to leave To go with uncle ace"

"No daddy downt leawe mwe"he says looking up at me with a pout .