Chapter 16

Kaliyah POV
I wake wrapped in Luka's arms and I smile. He makes me feel so special . I rub my hand up and down his smooth but muscular chest. I cant believe this man is all mine . I got lucky with him he is kind and protective over me and he always makes me feel wanted. He pleased me without even worrying about himself I have never met a man before put my pleasure before his. I unwrap his arms from around me and get up and go to the bathroom to use it . Once im done I head to the kids room and see them already awake " goodmorning momma's babies I love u all so much do yall want to help mama make cookies for daddy and the guards today"

" yes mommy we help with cookies" the all scream in unison . I pick them up one by one and change there diaper before setting them on the floor to play . We really got to start potty traing them they will be two this year and its better to start young. We head downstairs to the kitchen and I grab everything we need for the cookies and put it on the counter. We all had a job Kayden mixes and pours the dry and jr mixes and pours the wets then I pour it into a big bowl and mix it . Kayalyn makes them into dough balls and I place them on the baking sheet that is covered with parchment paper . The joys of being rich we had a big enough mixer to do it all in one batch.It looks like a mixer from a pizza place its huge . The recipe we followed had enough to make 6 batches of 15 making a total of 90 cookies. Thats enough for the guards and some for their family . When all the cookie are finished their are so many that I had to put them all on the dining table I guess we will  be eating  breakfast in the kitchen up by the island. Once all the cookies are safely in the dining room I walk into the kitchen and put the kids in their high chair and start on breakfast. Before I cook I start wipinng down the counters and putting the dishes in the dishwasher once I was done I start on breakfast. I made eggs, bacon,waffles , and hashbrowns .While im making the hashbrowns which is the last thing I am making I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waste.

"smells so good bambina . I dont know want I want to eat first you or the food" he said as one hand grabbed my ass and the other grabbed my boob. I moan and lean my my ass back and grind on him this man is so sexy .
" I would love for it to be me but me and the babies made cookies for you and the gang and now they are hungry for their breakfast you wouldn't want for them to be hungry would you daddy" I said as turn around and place a kiss to his neck and then hand him his plate. He gives me a kiss on the head and says thanks befor he takes a swat at the island. I grab my plate and sit beside him and start eating . We ate breakfast in a comfortable silence . When we were done Luka rinsed the dished while I washed them . The guards walk into the kitchen
" you called sir " said ace

" yes Kaliyah has a gift for all of us from her and the babies" he said and I squealed and ran to the dining room . Once there all there I open the door and the look at all the cookies like kids in a candy store .

" there are enough cookies here for everyone and there is enough to bring back to your families" I said as I stepped to the side and let them walk in they all said thank you then ran to the cookies .
I walked back into the kitchen and grab our seperate  batch I give Luka two then grab one for myself and grab three more so the babies could have one.  I give them their cookie and turn their high chairs around so the can watch finding Dory which happens to be their favorite movie at the moment

" yay mommy put on Dowry" jr said and the the twins face light up as the look at the tv and at their brother with excitement. I go and grab their sippy cups and fill them with some orange juice and a little water then I go back over to Luka who is eating another cookie.

" you better not eat them all me and my babies want some" I said as I look at him with a Im being serious dont play with me look. I love cookies ok like looovveeeee cookies .

" these are delicious babe I always new you were wifi type you fine, you cook, clean and you good with children you gone make my ass wanna put a ring on your finger and we just got together"