"You really seem like a nice lad.I'm Louis by the way.And this is Liam,Oh and that's Harry over there"he said pointing to Liam and Harry respectively.Zayn gave me back my phone after putting his new number in.
"I'm Niall nice to meet you guys.I really like your music."I said with a smile.

"Well explains why you were stalking me yesterday.You are one of those crazy fans."Harry spoke up for the first time looking me up and down.

Before I could speak Zayn spoke up."You guys know each other?he asked motioning between Harry and me.

"He was stalking me yesterday.Was every where I went."Harry replied
I don't know what his problem with me is but he is really starting to get on my nerves.

"Don't mind him he'll soon warm up to you.He's just not good with socializing." Zayn said sending me sympathic smile.

Zayn knows everything about me including the fact that i own 'NH' Fashion World.He knows that am not one to stalk a celebrity for a story to sell or anything of that nature.

"I'm not going to warm up to him heck I'm just talking to him for your sake.I don't even know why you are friends with him,he seems like a gold digger to me." Harry countered while glaring at me.

And now I totally lost it.He just unleashed the wrong demon.

"Listen to me you jerk."I began glaring back at Harry.

"I don't care what issues you have but i will not stand here and allow you insult me in my own turf.If you are used to people walking on egg shells around you,welcome to Niall world where none of that shit matters.You will respect your self when you are in my presence because I don't give a fuck about your grumpy ass.Get that through through your skull!"I yelled while poking his chest.

I saw Zayn and Louis smirking while Liam was completely gobsmacked.

"Impressive."Harry started. "Your turf you said,do you work here?"he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Damn straight." I replied.

"Well then makes things easier for me.I'll just have to talk to your boss and get your sorry ass fired.Dont underestimate me blondie."
He said with a sly smile.

Zayn looked like he could burst out laughing anytime.

"Have fun with that curls."I smirked "See you around guys" I waved at them and got in the elevator when i saw it open again.

On my way down I wondered what they were doing there then I remembered that that there are probably advertising our latest brand with a photo shoot.

I got in my car and drove home.

*

I woke up to the smell of something delicious.I got out of bed and rubbed my eyes then made my way downstairs.

I found Maria cooking and humming to one of JB's song which was playing on the radio.
Maria has been my nanny ever since we moved to America.She has seen me grow and she calls me her baby.

When i moved here she insisted on coming with me.I agreed because she's English so it was like coming back home for her.She has her own place but she spends most of her time at mine.

"Good morning Maria" I greeted her with a smile.She really is wonderful and I'll always be grateful to her for coming to England with me.Makes me feel less lonely.

"Hi baby,"she began "Take a seat breakfast is ready."

After eating i left and went to work.As usual i passed by my favorite cafe and ordered my usual.