The front door opened and I quickly shoved the gun in my back of my pants, making my shirt covered it. I stepped out of the dining room and my mother jumped, putting her hands on her chest. "My goodness, you scared me!"

I smiled. "Sorry." I looked down at the bags in her hands. "Let me help you with those."

"Yes please."

I helped her move everything to the kitchen and started putting things where they needed. "So what are you doing here?" She asked eventually. "I thought you were baking a cake for Kimora?"

"Oh. I forgot." I lied. I had to stop by here because Tyler had taken my gun from me after I had first said that I was going to go after Adam. I had another one hidden back at my parents' house. However, the guilt got to me so I've been stuck here until my Mom showed up.

She shook her head. "I doubt that you would forget your own girlfriend's cake but, okay." She sighed, relaxing on the counter. Her brown eyes filled with motherly care. "Look. Don't do anything foolish, Jaxon."

I opened my mouth to say a lie but, she gave me a stern look that told me she already knew what I was going to do. I didn't say anything except stay silent. Why isn't anyone letting me go through with this? He touched the girl I love and whether they like it or not, I was going to make him regret every second he thought he had power over her.

"We all don't want you to get arrested or get yourself killed." My Mom as if she was in my head. She placed her hand on my shoulder. "I thought you were done with this..."

"I will be. He'll be my last." I quickly left, hearing my Mom call out for me.

***

KIMORA

"You like my hair. Gee thanks. Just bought it." I sang while changing into my clothes. Sadly, my concert was interrupted as my ringtone blasted through the speaker instead of Ariana. I picked it up, surprised Janet was calling me.

"Hello?"

"Kimora! You've gotta stop Jaxon!" Her voice came through the line panicked. She started talking too fast for me to understand.

"Wait. Wait. Janet. Slow down."

She let out a shaky breath. "Jaxon left not too long ago a-and I'm afraid he's going to get himself hurt!"

"By who?"

"Adam! He's going after Adam!"

My eyes widen in shock. "He's doing what?!" I quickly look at Jaxon's location on my phone. After the incident with Adam, everyone had decided it would be wise if everyone shared the location with me. Jaxon had pitched the idea since Abella had used it to find me.

My breathing hitched seeing he was heading towards the house that Adam had brought me to. "What are you doing?" I asked aloud as if he could hear me.

"Janet, I'll call you back."

"What are you going to do?"

I opened my mouth but, I closed to it, realizing I didn't know what I was going to do. All I could do was just go there and try to slap some sense into him. "I don't know but, I'm going to get him."

"Kimora-" I didn't let her finish and hung up.

I threw on a random shirt and jeans slipped on some tennis shoes. I had to make it there before Jaxon could. If I didn't, who knows what would happen?