Mine

WOWAH this story and the views jumped quickly. You guys must like it, *wink wink* Hopefully it'll get better. 

Bakugo's Room, Nobody's POV: 

     Kiri was snoozing lightly when he woke to a knock at Baku's door. Baku's arm was gripped around Kiri holding him. Kirishima carefully moved Bakugo's arm away and slid off of the bed quietly. He made his way over to the door then quietly opened it. He saw a small woman standing there. "Oh, Hey Recovery Girl." He said in a somewhat cheery voice. She smiled at him, "I see he has been taking good care of you." Her eyes pointed towards the bed. "Yeah, he really has. Once you get past the hard shell, he is actually a good guy." Kirishima smiled when he said that sentence. "I thought he could use a break, so I decided to get the door." Recovery girl nodded her head and smiled. She told Kiri to kneel down, when he did she gave him a big ole smooch on the forehead. Kirishima immediately felt light headed and dizzy. "My my, your injuries were a lot more then I thought. You need to lay down, remember my quirk will drain the stamina more and more depending on how great the injuries are. Please take it easy until you feel your energy replenish dear." Bakugo started to stir on the bed then his eyes shot open when he didn't feel Kirishima next to him. He sat up quickly and started saying "No no No Not AGaiN'" Then he looked over at the door where Recovery Girl and Kirishima were and he immediately calmed down. "He must have thought that something happened again," Recovery girl whispered to Kirishima. Bakugo walked over to Kirishima , who was sitting on the ground. "I healed his injuries, but they were a lot worse then I thought. It is gonna take him a little while to be able to gain all of his energy back." She smiled and turned around. "Oh, and I wont tell Aizawa that I stopped by." She let out a small laugh and started to walk away. "Be safe you two" She smirked. Bakugo looked down at Kirishima who was attempting to stand up, Baku put his hand on Kiri's head and kept him there. "Hey Red, didn't you hear her? You were a lot more bruised up then she thought, so it's not really good for you to try to be moving around a whole bunch." He Tch'ed. Kiri then wrapped his arms around Bakugo's leg, causing Baku to stumble a little. Kiri rubbed his head on Baku's leg like a cat and Bakugo laughed. He leaned down and grabbed Kirishima's face so that he was looking at Bakugo. "Come on baby boy, you need to get back in bed and be a good boy." He then kissed Kiri on the lips. Bakugo picked Kiri up like a baby, (Like the picture above) and Kiri nuzzled his nose into Baku's shoulder. 'He smells so sweet.. almost like.. Caramel, with a hint of spice.' Kiri thought. He made a "mmmm" noise and Baku looked at him and raised his eyebrow, but not questioning him. "Just one more day baby boy." Bakugo said as he laid Kirishima down onto the bed. Kirishima tried to kiss him again but couldn't even find the strength to move. His body felt so numb and lifeless. He started to breathe heavily and panic. "What is wrong Kirishima?" Bakugo said in a semi-panic. "I-i feel like I cant move.. I feel so lifeless.. so worthless.. like I've always been." His voice lowered with each word he said. Bakugo pulled him up and looked at him in the eyes. "I do not EVER," Bakugo raised his voice, "want to hear those words out of your mouth again, or i'll have to punish you for lying." Baku whispered the last part, then kissed Kiri again. Just a peck. Kirishima nodded =, then Baku wiped the tear from the corner of Kiri's eye. Bakugo laid Kiri back down then got on top of Kiri. Baku grabbed Kiri's face and squished it together. "Your such a cute little sharky, aren't ya?." Baku joked. Kirishima snarled and bared his teeth at Bakugo but Bakugo laughed and squished his cheeks together more. "Awe look at you, my poor baby boy trying to act big and bad." He stopped squishing his cheeks then leaned down to Kiri's ear. "We both know that you melt every time you see me." Bakugo let out a small laugh then rolled off of Kirishima. Bakugo pulled Kiri over to him and held him tightly until he could hear light snores coming from Kiri. Cute. Baku loosened his hold a little then reached over Kiri to grab his phone off of the night stand. 

5 Unread messages from: Old Hag. 

Old Hag: Katsuki how are you doing?

Old Hag: Why in the hell aren't you answering me?! 

Old Hag: WHAT THE HELL KATSUKI WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED?!

Old Hag: You are such a little shit head.

Old Hag: DAMN IT KATSUKI

Bakugo rolled his eyes then replied:

Shit Head: I'm fine, so is Kirishima, stop worrying you hag.

Baku decided to ignore the rest of his notifications and started to play a game until he fell asleep. 

Oof, I hope this was okay.. Thank you all so much for all of the reads! I will try my hardest to keep up with the stories. 

Word Count: 914