The Weekend

Kirishima's POV

    I had a dream, it was weird. But I cant remember it. I felt a warm presence next to me. Wait, warm presence? I thought. My eyes slowly open and I see Bakugo! I'm laying my head on his lap and he is hunched over laying on my side. I start to freak out. It felt nice, but.. why? I don't understand.. why was Bakugo still being so nice? I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice Bakugo sit up and put his hand in my hair, he was caressing his cheek. I jumped and started to freak out, but Bakugo said "shhh, your safe now. I've got you" I calmed down and looked at the sleepily ash blonde haired boy. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time, 7:58. I sit up quickly and start freaking out, "Bakugo we are going to be late for class! We've gotta go right no-" "it's Saturday" he said plainly. Bakugo stood up and stretched.

    He was wearing a tank top. I couldn't help but stare at him. He was so strong and handsome. He glanced at me, "what're you lookin at Red?" He said. I smiled and blushed, "well I guess I'm looking at you" I said. He smirked and looked away. He tossed one of his sweaters at me, and I looked at him. "Put is on Red, I'm gonna go make us something to eat." I slipped the sweater on, taking in the scent. It smelled like Bakugo. Amazing. It was slightly too big on me, but that's the best part. Bakugo slipped on a pair of sandals on and opened the door. I walked out and he walked behind me, shutting the door. I jumped a little. Fuck I am so off guard. I really need to get my head together. Bakugo tugs at me sleeve and pulls me out of thought again, without looking at me. We walk to the kitchen in the dorms. We have both hardly said 20 words since last night. I felt so odd.

Bakugo's POV

    I noticed that he was off in thought again. I walked past him and tugged on his sweater, well my sweater. It was too big on him, it looked adorable. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out some stuff to make omelets. I've been so calm recently. I'm trying to help him without blowing up and making it worse. I saw kirishima walk over to me, "Hey Bakugo can I help ya?" I grinned a little. I knew kirishima hated cooking, and could barely cook to save his life. I gave him eggs and a bowl and told him to crack them into the bowl. I was going to give him the job of cutting the tomatoes. But I instantly lost that thought since it had to do with a knife. 'I can't let him do that again' Bakugo thought to himself.

    After Kiri finished cracking the eggs I muttered, "s-bout time idiot" he smiled shyly and scooted the bowl towards me. I told him to go sit down and pointed towards one of the bar stools while I finished up. I slid them onto two plates and have one to Kiri. He grabbed his fork and dug right in. I took small bites, I'm not really a breakfast eater. Kiri finished his, "that was so good Bakugo! Thank you!" He said cheerfully. While he took his plate to go wash it, I went and slid the other half of mine into the garbage. I didn't realize that kirishima was watching me. I saw him turn around as soon as I did. Oops. I thought. I waited for him to finish rinsing off his plate then I went and washed mine.

Kirishima's POV

    Bakugo threw the other half of his food away.. why? I thought to myself. I finished rinsing my plate then quickly moved over and Bakugo was right there washing off his plate. I started to turn away and and he grabbed my arm again. I spun around and looked at him. "You still need help studying, don't you dumb hair?" He asked me plainly. "Er-uhm, yeah" I said smiling. We walked back to his room, and he opened the door and ushered me inside. I stood there for a moment then sank to me knees and stared at the ground. I could hear Bakugo was starting to worried or get flustered. He sat on his knees in facing me. He took his hands and softly cupped my face with them. My cheeks turned a deep crimson red. "What is wrong with me?" I said. Bakugo look puzzled. "Er-what the fuck," he stopped and took a breath. "What do you mean?"

      He said calmly. "I don't understand what's going on with me.. I've tried so hard to block out the last, and become a new person. But everything just started just, hitting me at once. All of these thoughts and everything and I", tears were now rolling down my cheeks. "I-i just can't any mor-," I felt a soft presence upon my lips. It was Bakugo. He was kissing me, HE WAS KISSING ME!?

Bakugo's POV

     I let myself sit there for a few seconds then pulled away, but pulling him to my chest and caressing his cheek. I don't entirely know what I was doing, but I know that we both didn't get much sleep. I stayed up most of the night worrying about kirishima. I noticed that Kiri was sniffling every once in a while, so I wrapped one arm around his back and one under his knees and carried him to my bed. He squirmed, but I kept a tight grip on him. I laid him down and laid next to him. Kiri, facing me nuzzled his way to my chest and his hair tickled my nose. I giggle a little then move his crimson red hair away from my nose. I heard little snored from him, 'finally he fell asleep, he needs it' I thought to myself. I laid there staring at the ceiling. Not being able to sleep. I decided after an hour of laying there that I'd go and take a shower.

    I walked into the bathroom and left the door open slightly. I stripped then got into the shower, letting the water flatten my hair. Then all of a sudden I hear rustling outside in my room. 'Kiri might be awake' I thought myself. I turned the water off and hoped out of the shower. Then I heard my door opening, I quickly threw my sweats on and ran out into my room. KiRisHiMa wAs GoNe!? "Fuck" I yelled. 'I hope I didn't scare him off.' I thought to myself. I ran out to the hall way and walked over to Kiri's room (it's right next to Bakugo's) he wasn't in there. Not in the bathroom. Nothing. "Fuck where is he?!" I yelled. I went and slammed my fists into Deku's door. "Fucking HURRY UP NERD!!" The door flung open and Deku looked at me "w-what's up Kaccan?" He said sleepily. "Fucking get dressed and help me find Kirishima. He vanished from my room and he's not in his, I don't know where he is and I'm worried." I said frantically. Deku grabbed a sweater and threw it on. Then then he slipped his red shoes on and ran with me towards the door that leads outside.

1,252 words. Short again, I know. I'm sorry. I have to leave you at cliffhangers to get people to keep reading. But what happened to kirishima? Anything could come *wink wink* wait for the next chapter.