I pushed him on the bed.

"You gonna let me do this and you gone stfu."

With that I unbuckled his pants and pulled his thick dick out. I rolled my eyes before I started stroking him and putting him in my mouth. I swear I spoil him. Oof I even missed the taste of his dick. Man he got me out here sounding like a hoe for his ass. I kept sucking until his released a fat nut into my mouth then I wiped my mouth and got up. He looked more relaxed her now he just looked mad asf. I rolled my eyes and went to brush my teeth. When I came back out he was laid out on his stomach. When I walked up to him I noticed he was about to fall asleep but he kept fighting it. See what I mean? Right when he was about to fall asleep his fucking phone started ringing. I groaned and face palmed. He was about to reach for it but I snatched it from him and answered it.

"Aye let's go shoot Grinding, it's the perfect day."

It was S.Dot, I could tell by his voice.

"Mmm sorry Dot, he's been working himself too hard lately and it's not healthy for him. He gonna be taking a break for a little while, pass the word on."

"Aww aight sis, tell bro I said get well soon."

"Ok byeee."

I said hanging up.

"Why would you do that bro?"

He mumbled with his face in the pillow.

"Because you need to rest L'a."

"No I don't man I'm fine."

"Take yo ass to sleep Leonard and don't get up until you wake up!"

He sucked his teeth and turned his head the other way.

"Leave me and come back and start acting like you care about my me."

"Because I fucking do!"

"Shut up Unika."

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs, leaving him in the room. I think I needa call his mama because he's not listening to me and what he's doing isn't healthy for him at all. I went back upstairs and saw him finally fast asleep. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you baby."

I rubbed his cheek and got into the bed with him. He better sleep through the night and not wake up to do some fucking work. I sighed L'a needs help and I really can't take care of him the way he needs someone to, especially when he's not letting me. I texted Nina and told her he and her mama needa come over cause we have to have an important talk about L'a. She said they will be over later. I guess in the meantime imma just have to make sure he's straight. The shit I go through for this boy man. I decided to help him be more comfortable so I got up and too off his pants and put them away. Then I came and started taking off his shirt, he kinda woke up but I made sure he went right back to sleep.

L'a pov

When I woke up Nika wasn't in the bed. I was kinda happy she wasn't cause she been really annoying tf outta me and she won't let me do nothing. Like Idek how to feel right now. I love that girl but I fucking hate her, like she was my support system and she just up and left me to bare all this stress by myself and now she acting like she cares. Ion want her to care, I want her to fucking leave me alone and stop playing with my feelings. Do you know how it feels when someone you fucking love just up and leaves you especially when you going through some shit where you NEED your support system there for you? It's a fucked up feeling. Even though I was gone most of the time, I always tried to make time for her when she needed me there for whatever reason. I dropped hella studio sessions, interviews and video shoots for her. I'm done doing shit for people who just gone throw it all back in my face, all she does is whine and complain anyways. I can never get a "How was your day baby?" Or "How you feeling today?". And now she wanna pop up outta nowhere and start taking care of a nigga? I can take care of my self, I'm straight ain't nun wrong with me.