TEN

Olivia Potter walked into the school. It was March. She'd been gone since early December and now she was back. Her hair was longer and she carried herself with much more confidence that she ever had.

Others turned and stared at the girl as she walked up to Regulus who stood outside the dining hall. She cupped his face and kissed him, just as James and his friends walked out of the hall.

"Mom's gonna kill you," James grinned as he passed her, looking oddly proud. "Welcome to the wild side."

And Olivia truly did feel wild.

She didn't care what anyone else thought as she pressed her lips to Regulus' again. She caressed his cheek as she pulled back.

"I'll see you tonight? In the library," she asked softly.

He nodded, tucking her hair back behind her ear. "Go get some food sai you aren't late to class," he laughed softly, kissing her cheek.

"Bye," she blew him a kiss and waved over her shoulder.

She felt on top of the world, even when she walked past Avery who glared at her. She waved and gave him an obnoxiously kind smile. He wasn't going to get under her skin anymore.

She sat down across from Mae, digging into her meal. Owls were fast approached and Mae had her face buried in a text book.

Olivia was exempt on account of her mental breakdown causing her to miss half the year. She was delighted. She would be tested separately on everything she had learned and be graded in the same fashion, but there was now less for her to study.

"Seen your little lover, have you?" Mae teased.

Olivia grinned, face turning pink. "Yeah..."

"You know you're only sixteen," Mae laughs.

"Sixteen and head over heels in love," she teased her friend, but she knew without a doubt Regulus was important to her.

She finished her food, her and Mae waking together to their first class. Liv heard the whispers around her, but she didn't care. She was beyond caring about what others thought.

-

At the end of the day she met with Regulus in the depths of the library bookshelves. He was sat a table, hunched over a text book. She sat down next to him with a smile on her lips.

"Hi handsome," she smiled, fiddling with he necklace he'd given her for her birthday.

"Hey! I'm almost done, I just have one more problem," he smiled, and turned back to the textbook. She leaned over to read the question.

"Stupefy would work best," she said to him, answering the question.

"Mm, smarty pants," he said, writing the answer down. He sat back, letting the ink dry.

Once it was dry, they disappeared deep within the shelves to a secluded love seat. Liv kissed him deeply, sitting in his lap.

Liv froze as she heard some books fall a few rows away.

"Damnit, Remus!" Sirius hissed.

Liv looked over her shoulder in confusion. Remus stepped out of the aisle, only to be pinned against another shelf and kissed fiercely by Sirius.

"Jesus," Liv said, a little two loud. The two boys looked over at her, blushing and breathing hard. "I owe James ten galleons."

Remus shook his head. "You cant tell anyone."

"Then stop making out in the public library, dumbass," Liv said, sticking out her tongue.

"Please Liv," he whispered.

She smiled at her friends. "Of course I won't tell anyone. Come on Reg..."

"But that's our spot," he pouted, grabbing his things.

"Have fun boys," she waved to them over her shoulder.

-

Olivia and Regulus sat on a secluded bench, snogging. Pretending to study if someone walked past.

"I hate this," Regulus muttered. "I just want somewhere we can...be together you know? Just us."

Liv nodded, playing with his tie. "I know exactly what you mean."

It was like magic. They watched as a door appeared across from them in the hallway. Liv gaped in awe.

"I love Hogwarts," she whispered, getting up. She reached for the door handle,
pulling it open.

Inside there was a big bed with lights shimmering all around. A record player sat next to it playing a rather romantic song.

Regulus has come up behind her now. His arms were wrapped around her waist. "What do you say?"

"That Ive been waiting far too long to be with you," she whispered, pulling him inside the room.

He shut the door behind him.

"Liv, I don't know how far you want to go..."

She blushed darkly. "Not all the way. If that's okay?"

He nodded, pulling her in for a kiss. "Whatever you want, princess. I love you."

"I love you too," she grinned.