>6<

----- 21+ PLEASE! Skip to the part where you can continue of you don't want to read 21+ content -----

JK: I love you.

JK took your shirt off and started kissing you again. He went down to your chin then to your neck. He knew that he can't give you hickeys on the neck so he went down to the top of your chest. He started giving hickeys and you started to moan which makes even him more turned on. JK took your bra off and admired your breasts. You took JK's top off and you slowly sliding your hands from his abs down to his crotch. He kissed you while unzipping your shorts. He was going down from your lips to your thighs. He was kissing your inner thighs making you open your legs. He pulled down your shorts and underwear.

He started to lick your vagina and you moaned. He was eating you out while rubbing your clit. You loved it so much. You caressed his hair to pull him deeper. You felt his fingers go in and out of your hole. He was fingering you and rubbing your clit. You can feel that you are about to cum.

Y/N: OMG JUNGKOOK! KEEP GOING! I'M GONNA CUM!

Jungkook stopped and stood up.

Y/N: FUCK! Why did you stop?

You were mad at him. He looked down at his boner. You quickly started taking his pants and boxers off. You was shocked by the size of his penis.

Y/N: Oh my god!

JK: What?

Y/N: I didn't know it's this big. I don't think it will fit.

JK: [laughed] It will, I promise you.

Jungkook took your hand and put it on his dick. You started stroking his penis and you could see that he likes it. You started to lick it like a kitten.

JK: Don't tease me, babe. Just put it in your... AAHHHH

You put it slowly in your mouth and started sucking on it while also stroking it with your hands. JK wanted you to go faster so he started thrusting until his whole dick is inside your mouth. You were gagging because he was too big. After a few more thrusts, he came inside your mouth. You swallowed it and opened your mouth to show it.

JK: Fuck.

JK threw you on the bed and started kissing you. He slowly guided his cock to your hole.

JK: Are you ready?

You nodded your head. JK slowly inserted his dick inside you. A tear dropped from your face and JK wiped it.

JK: It's only going to hurt for a little and then you'll be fine. Just tell me if I can move.

Y/N: You can move now.

JK started moving, thrusting faster and faster. You kept on moaning and telling him to go deeper. He could tell that you are loving it as much as he was. JK's pace was getting slower and slower so you pushed him to the side. You sat on him and started riding him.

JK: Fuck, ride me like that babe.

Y/N: You like this?

You put your hands on his chest and he put his hands on your hips to control the pace. You started to go faster and faster until you got tired. JK can see that you are tired so he pushed you to the side.

JK: Get on all fours.

You followed him and looked at him from the back. He pushed his dick inside you and started thrusting slowly. He pulled your hair to make you look at him. You were flexible so it didn't really hurt you. He started kissing you and thrusting faster. He let go of your hair. He was going so deep that you can't keep your balance anymore. He knew that you are about to cum. He rolled you over to make sure he was looking at your face. He kept on going faster and deeper.