>5<

Lisa: Babe, are you here?

JK: Babe, why are you awake?

Lisa: I felt that you were not beside me so I was searching for you.

JK: Oh, let's go back to bed.

Jungkook and Lisa went back to their room. You were still shocked by the kiss. You don't know what to feel.

(Time skip to school)

Teacher: Nice to see you all today. I have a new assignment for all of you. You will be doing solos for Friday. I would like to see how you will perform all alone. You can pick your own song and can get backups from the lower levels. It will help them have experience.

Everyone is excited about the assignment. You decided to perform Cater 2 You by Destiny's Child because you thought it was a good song and it is different from what you usually perform. Everyone was practicing and you noticed Jungkook looking at you. When he noticed you looking, he quickly turned his head. You kept practicing and V went to you.

V: Hey Y/N, let's eat out?

Y/N: Sure, let's go!

Jungkook's eyes were following the both of you while you are waking out. You and V left school and ate out. After dinner, V drove you home like he always does.

--- In Front of Y/N's House ---

V: Y/N, I like you a lot. Every time we are together, I feel so happy.

Y/N: I feel the same way. I feel at home when I am with you.

V: I love you.

Y/N: I love you, too.

V: Will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N: I would love too.

V leaned in and kissed you passionately. However, there is something in your mind. It didn't feel right. You thought there is something wrong but couldn't figure out what it was. V left and you entered your house.

--- School ---

(Time skip to performance day)

Everyone danced their solos and now it is your turn. You performed your song and you can see V and JK talking to each other. You can't help to be curious of what they are talking about, but you must continue to perform.

V: Look at how hot she looks.

JK: Ok, hyung.

V: I asked her yesterday to be my girlfriend and she said yes.

JK: Congratulations, Hyung!

V: Thank you! Look at how she moves her body. No one can dance better than her.

Your performance was over and V rushed to you to give her water. He hugged you and pecked your cheek. You blushed and giggled. Jungkook can't help but look.

Lisa: Babe, what are you looking at?

JK: Nothing.

Lisa: Baby, I don't want you to be with her or even talk to her.

JK: What?

Lisa: It seems like the only thing you've been thinking of since the party is her. You don't even notice me anymore. And I saw how you looked at her during her performance.

JK: Ok babe. Sorry. But, you know I love you and only you, right?

Lisa: Of course! And I love you too!