Lisa kissed Jungkook and they both left the room.

Your friendship with Jungkook became complicated after that day. JK didn't really talk or hang out with you anymore. Blackpink also didn't hang out with you. You only have V left, but you are fine with that because you are happy together. A few months later, it is already graduation day. Everyone was in their togas in the auditorium waiting for their name to be called. After the ceremony, Jin invited everyone to his house for a party to celebrate.

--- Jin's House ---

Jin: PAAARTTYYYY!!!

JM: Let's sing songs! Jin Hyung has a karaoke machine!

Suga: I'll just drink, thank you.

V: Y/N and I are in!

Jennie: My friends and I are in too!

Everyone was drinking and singing songs. The next song was Please Me by Cardi B and Bruno Mars. It was Jungkook's song and it was supposed to be with Lisa but she went to the bathroom. Everyone waited for Lisa to come back but it is taking her so long. V told you to do it instead since you are the only one who knows the song among the girls. You agreed just because everyone was telling you to do so.

In the middle of the song, Lisa went back to the room and saw JK singing with you. She saw that JK was having a lot of fun. Both of you were smiling and dancing with each other. She grabbed Jungkook's arm in the middle of the song and dragged him to a room. Everyone was shocked by what happened.

--- Room ---

Lisa: What were you doing?

JK: I was just singing with her. I haven't really talked to her or anything. Everyone told her to do it with me.

Lisa: Really?

JK: Yea. You can ask everyone.

Lisa: I was just being jealous. I'm sorry.

JK: You don't need to be jealous. I only love you and that's all that matters.

Lisa kissed Jungkook and led him to the bed. JK hovered over her. Lisa took her blouse off and took JK's shirt off. She was looking at his body and can't help but stare. She put her hands on his neck and pulled him closer.

JK: We can't do this right now.

Lisa: Why not?

JK: I don't want our first time to be in someone else's house.

Lisa: Ugh, fine. Let's just sleep. I'm already tired.

Lisa cuddled with Jungkook until she fell asleep. JK put back his clothes and went back to the living room. Some people already went to bed. JK asked Jin where you were and told him that V drove you home. JK really wanted to talk to you so he tried calling you multiple times but there was no answer. He got in his car and drove to your house. JK threw rocks on your window to get your attention. You looked outside and saw him. He motioned for you to open the door.

Y/N: What are you doing here?

JK: Can we talk?

Y/N: After all this months, you want to talk? Ok, fine. Let's go to my room and talk.

JK: I'm sorry for not talking to you out of the blue. Lisa was really jealous of our relationship so she told me not to talk to you so I did.

Y/N: So why are you talking to me now? Shouldn't you be with her? Where is Lisa anyway?

JK: Lisa doesn't know that I am here and I want to keep it that way. She is sleeping at Jin Hyung's house right not. I just wanted to talk with you so I went here.

Y/N: What did you want to talk about?

JK: I had a great time singing with you. I remembered how I used to feel when we hang out and it has been a very long time. I wish we could turn back time where we would always hang out.

Y/N: Well, we can't do that anymore. Especially with our relationships now.

JK: I know. You know, I was supposed to get laid a while ago but I didn't push through with it.

Y/N: Why not?

JK: I want my first time to be with a special person.

Y/N: Isn't Lisa special?

JK: She is but she is not who I wanted to do it with for my first time. I want to do it with someone I love and cherish.

Y/N: Don't you love Li------

Jungkook kissed your lips, cheek and neck. You can't help it and kissed him on the lips. He hovered over you on your bed. His hand slowly went to your hips and the other one on your cheek. You put your hands on his neck and hair. He paused and looked into your eyes.

JK: I love you.

----------

Hey!

Sorry for not updating! I have been super busy with school and work. I will be updating as frequently as I can from now on. Sorry again!

Hope you are liking this story! Feel free to comment and vote!

Love ya >>>