One

-4 years ago-

The class was rowdy as per usual and nothing I did could make them stop shouting at each other or throwing things around. I was a newly qualified teacher and they had taken advantage of it. It wasn't like this with all my classes, but this one was the rowdiest.

A lot of the other teachers hated teaching this class and really, I didn't blame them. They never listened and they never did their work. Most of them ditched the lessons and a few seats were empty at the back of the room.

"Can you please settle down?" I called and they ignored me. I rubbed the bridge of my nose and sighed. I had to change tactics or I would be classed as a failure even at 22. I opened my mouth to say something and 3 of my students walked into the room "Where have you been?"

"Nowhere," Jimin said, waving me away.

"What's it to you?" Jungkook glared at me.

Taehyung said nothing but smirk at me and they wandered to the back of the class to sit in their seats. I sighed again and tried to forgive them because they were only 18, but it was hard. When I was 18 I was studying and getting ready to go to university but these boys were ditching most of their lessons and I don't think they had ever paid attention to me.

"Please, can you just listen to me!" I yelled and everyone turned to look at me "You are months away from finishing this school and you haven't even thought about what you are going to do! I can only do so much to help you and if you keep acting like this, then you will fail all of your exams"

Silence.

"You have 40 minutes left of the lesson and if you make a noise, then you are gone," I said "Get your pens out and start studying. The next lesson you have with me will be interesting. Because I am giving you a test" The class started to complain "Maybe if you had listened to me since day one, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Get your textbooks out and start revising. Why are you looking at me? Do as you are told"

I looked over at the 3 boys that came in late and lifted my eyebrows.

"Do you think you are an exception?" I said, "Get your books out because you need to pass this class or I will make sure that you are held back a year"

The boys just smirked and did as they were told. Taehyung's eyes lingering on me more than I had wanted. I sat behind my desk and let out a shaky breath and did a victory dance in my head. 

For the rest of the class, I had students ask me questions and I was more than happy to help them study. It made a change but I guess realisation hit them. When the bell rang, I dismissed them and Taehyung stayed behind.

"You can leave, Taehyung," I said, picking my bag up "School has finished"

Taehyung shrugged and got to his feet, throwing his bag over his shoulder and made his way over to me.

"Miss," He said, "I have something to ask you,"

"Is it about the work I set?" I asked, "Because-"

"No," He smirked "Nothing to do with that"

"Oh. Then what can I help you with?"

Taehyung dropped his bag to the floor and grabbed hold of my shoulders, pulling me into him. I squealed slightly and tried to get away from his grip.

"Taehyung!" I exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

"I like you, Miss Yoon," He said and he kissed me. My eyes went wide and I shoved him away from me, slapping him around the face.

"You stupid idiot!" I yelled, "What is wrong with you? I'm your teacher!"

Taehyung rubbed his cheek and I grabbed my bag, before storming from the room. By the time I reached the staff room, my heart had stopped beating in my chest. A student kissed me. 

And I slapped him.

Oh god. What was I thinking?

No...what was he thinking?

I ran my finger over my lips and quickly snapped out of it. No. That was wrong. 

"Miss Yoon," I looked up at the headteacher of the school "May I have a word?"

I nodded and followed him into his office. I sat awkwardly in front of him and he smiled at me.

"I'm impressed with your work," He said, "I know you are a newly qualified teacher and I would like to offer you a job with us. What do you say?"

"Umm," I said, "Thank you...but I'm going to have to decline,"

The next day, I couldn't help but avoid Taehyung. Even in class, I could feel him watching me and when he asked me questions about the work, I gave him short answers. How could I face him after I let him kiss me?

I sighed and put my hands on my face.

"We need to talk,"

I didn't bother looking at Taehyung "Are you here to apologise?"

"No," He said, "I'm here to ask you to be my girlfriend,"

"Taehyung," I said looking up at him "I'm your teacher. Find someone your own age"

"But they aren't you," He said, "You are the only reason I turn up to school. The only reason why I study now and-"

"I'm sorry, Mr Kim," I said, feeling my heart slam against my chest "You...you are just a kid and...I'm sorry. I don't date children. Especially my students,"

Taehyung looked away from me "So if I wasn't a child you would you date me?"

"What?"

"See you around, Miss Yoon," Taehyung said and rushed out of the classroom leaving me speechless.

"What is wrong with him?" I muttered and I jumped when he ran back in "What now?"

Taehyung dragged me to my feet and slammed his lips against mine once more. I struggled in his arms and pushed him away. He stepped away with a big grin on his face.

"I'll see you tomorrow, miss," He said and rushed out again.

I glared at his bag and grabbed my bag.

You won't see me ever again, Kim Taehyung.

A/N: Ok so I have another fanfic. No hate.

Don't forget to comment and vote you hoes. Mucho love.

Also, don't be hating on my characters or my storyline. It might be a little bit cliche but it won't always be......

Stay weird and loyal hoebags <3