Puppy love(Calum Hood Fluff)

Summary: Calum teases (Y/N) constantly. 
Based on General Prompt #94: "Oh my God... What are you? Five?"
(Request: MABELNROSE) (Word: 2k)

--

"(Y/N), are you ready yet?" Calum screams from my couch as I straighten my blouse. I roll my eyes and sigh, shoving my phone in my backpack before I exit my bedroom. 
"Gosh, I told you I would be ready in 5 minutes, Calum. And look at that, 5 minutes later, here I am, all dressed up and ready to leave. You really need to chill down." I comment and he tilts his head to the side, looking at me in a mad manner. 
"I have heard 'Ready in 5...' from your mouth 10 times since I came here." He states as he stands up from the couch. 
"It takes a lot of time to look this good, Hood." I say, pointing at my outfit as he shakes his head. He brings his hand to rub his eyes, chuckling at my attitude. 
"Well, some are born with it, some need hours for it." He comes back, making me gasp and clutch my chest. 
"Are you implying that I wasn't born with beauty?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him. His expression changes to a panicked one, eyes going wide.
"That's not... That's not what I meant... I am so sor..." He stutters but my laughing stops him. 
"I am messing with you, buddy. You should have seen your face..." I choke in laughter, earning a groan from Calum. 
"Oh my God... Why did I even offer to help you?" He exasperates, but the sides of his mouth curl up. 
"Because I am your favorite friend." I point out.
"Ashton is my favorite friend." He replies and I nod.
"True that. Favorite female friend?" 
"Sierra." 
"Favorite female friend, who is not your band mate's girlfriend?" 
"Ashley."
"Oh my God, why are you here to help me then?" I ask and he shrugs. 
"Out of the goodness of my heart. So, don't piss me off, cause I will leave you in IKEA to carry your own stuff." 
"You wouldn't." I gasp and he cocks an eyebrow, folding his arms in front of his chest. 
"Wanna bet?" He asks. 
"You cruel arbitrator. Let's go, I want some coffee before shopping." I announce, picking my keys from the island next to the door.

"So, when are you planning on renovating?" Calum asks me as I lean in to change the station. 
"In a month and a half. So I am going to order the furniture to be delivered then and just buy the shelves I need. Seriously, my old ones are about to crumble down." I giggle, picking my coffee from the cupholder. 
"Will you need any help?" 
"You are already doing this out of the goodness of your heart, and you are being pissy about it. I don't want to become a burden to you. Plus, my friends are going to help, Luke is also helping with the painting, so there are not many things left for you to help on." I state, sipping on my coffee. 
"Oh, come on (Y/N), you are not a burden. And I am only being pissy to mess with you, I thought you knew that." He says, turning his head to look at me. 
"Well, in the beginning, I thought that too. But you always seem bummed when I am around, so it has started getting to me." I reply and he chuckles. 
"You should have seen how I treated Michael at the beginning of our friendship. We are good, (Y/N). You are my friend, and I am happy to be around you." He assures me. I fake a smile, trying to hide that I wished his answer was different; I wished that he said that all of this was just his defense against his feelings for me. 
"Thanks for that Calum. I really needed to be reminded of that." I reply, looking outside the window. 

"How many shelves do you need?" Calum asks as I place 3 black ones into the cart. 
"7. 3 for books, 2 for makeup, and 2 more for documents and photos." I reply, walking along with him as he pushes the cart to the next aisle. 
"Why do you need 2 shelves for makeup?" He asks, looking at me in complete confusion. 
"Are you going to interrogate me, Hood? Is this part of your services? Cause if so, I would like to downgrade my package of services." I roll my eyes at him. 
"And you thought that I was the one not having fun around you..." He murmurs, raising his hands in defeat.