Chapter 14 sneak peak

"AAAAHHHHHHH".

Hana jolts up in panic to see Jungkook  sitting up right with sweat dripping down the side of his face. She reaches out to touch him but he flinches pulling away.

"Jungkook....." she trails off worriedly as his eyes moved wildly checking her out.

He sighs in relief as he sees that she looked like her regular self, Jungkook then starts to chuckle hysterically causing Hana to give him a bit of a side eye.

"Um what the fuck are you laughing for??you had me worried as fuck?!"

He catches his breathe and smiles while scratching the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, I just had a weird dream about you turning into some creature".

Hana's side eye then turns into a nervous grin.

Nervous laughter spills out of her plump brown lips and Jungkook could've sworn as she laughed 2 canine teeth slowly but surely retracted back to their regular form. His eyebrows scrunched up in a way that was borderline comedic.

"What. The. Fuck"

"Hahahaha Jungkook stop playing t-that shit ain't funny! are you crazy?!, my pussy must've made you delusional" She uncomfortably joked.

Jungkook nods slowly looking to the side avoiding eye contact before rubbing at he nape of his neck, a few more drops of sweat dripped down his forehead "Yea it must've, you were quite frisky last night".

"Woooowwwww, is that all you remember from last night?" Hana asked jokingly.

Jungkook decides to push his thoughts aside and puts a sly grin onto his face pushing her softly back onto the bed crawling over her.

"Now you know that's not the only thing I remember" Jungkook says as he kisses her neck causing her to giggle.

"Oh really now?" She asked stroking his silky brown hair, he brings his head up to where his face was now hovering over hers.

"Yes, really" He says. "I still remember when we were in this exact position and I was making sure with each stroke that I made, you screamed out for more-" Jungkook starts but Hana kisses his lips abruptly before pulling away. Putting her finger on his lips dragging it down to his bottom lip admiring how pink it was, not missing the tiny little mole under it.

"You don't have to paint out the wonderful night we had Jungkook, trust me I still remember"