Concert Behavior (Ashton Irwin Semi-Smut)

Summary: (Y/N) and Ashton have been keeping their relationship a secret. Until Ashton joins her on stage for a duet. (Semi-Smut/ Makeout Session / Innuendos / Tension) 
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Request: georgiaawoolley) (Words: 1.5k)
--

"(Y/N), 30 minutes left until stage time." The stage manager shouts from the entrance of the green room.
"Ok, thank you." I shout back, putting my brushes down as I finish my makeup. I turn to Ashton who looks at me from the couch, biting my lip as I approach him.
"What are you staring at?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow.
"You..." He replies, sitting a bit better on the couch. I smirk and straddle his lap, cupping his face in my hands.
"You look nervous." I comment, pursing my lips as I study his face.
"I am." He admits, sighing as he places his hands on my hips. I pout at him before I lean in to kiss his lips.
"Baby, this isn't your first concert." I giggle and he chuckles.
"Yeah, but it is my first time on stage with you..." He replies, cocking his head to the side.
"It's just a song..." I roll my eyes at him, pecking his lips softly.
"If I judge from the rehearsals, you are going to give away our secret." He whispers, pulling me from the back of my head to give me a deeper kiss. His lips move against mine, while his tongue tries to pry my mouth open. I part my lips, letting him slip his tongue in my mouth and gain his craved dominance. Ashton hums into the kiss, gripping on my body to bring me closer to him.
"I am good at keeping secrets baby. I've kept our relationship secret for so long, I can handle one more night." I whisper as his lips move to my neck.
"Yeah, but you get too handsy during the rehearsals. And I am scared that you will do that again." He murmurs against my skin.
"I promise to be a good girl onstage, daddy." I whisper teasingly, grinding my hips down on his. I watch him blink rapidly, his breath hitching for a second.
"You'd better... Or else you know what waits for you at home." He whispers, bringing a smirk to my lips.
"Is that a promise?" I ask, feeling a little too excited about this statement.

"(Y/N), come and get wired up. Ashton, you can watch from the side of the stage while you wait." The manager interrupts us, making me jump a little.
"We are coming right up." I reply, smiling at the woman standing at the door. She shakes her head at us before she walks away. I turn my head back to Ashton biting my bottom lip as I feel my face heat up. He lets out a breath, resting his hands on my thighs for a moment.
"Come on... Get up and let's get you ready for the stage." Ashton breathes out, letting his lips touch my forehead.
We walk hand in hand to the place where we need to be to get wired up. I am the first to get it done, since this is my show, but Ashton's eyes on me make me feel tingly.

The crowd is loud throughout the concert; It makes me feel somehow accomplished and proud. I would hate it if for the only concert my famous boyfriend is here not only to see me but to perform along with me, the crowd would be dead. My eyes keep on flashing to the side of the stage where Ashton sings along to my lyrics; it makes me smile, watching him being so into it and singing along with me. It makes me feel like I am making him proud, in some way.
"For the last song, I'd like to invite on stage a very dear friend of mine, to perform one of my favorite songs from his newest album... Give a warm welcome to the one and only, the spectacular, the legendary, Ashton Fletcher Irwin..." I cheer into the mic, pointing to him. The crowd goes wild; the surprise performance must really excite them.
Ashton walks on stage, a bright smile on his face, waving at the screaming crowd. I can't help but grin at him and his vividness now that he is about to perform.
"Hello, Los Angeles." He screams into the mic, bursting out in laughter. I hug him as he gets next to me, giggling as he hugs me back. His hand stays for a moment on the small of my back, making my skin tingle with goosebumps.
"If you know the lyrics of the song, fucking sing along." He says in his low, sensual voice, making my breath hitch.

The band starts playing the tune of 'If walls could talk' as I turn around and move a little away from Ashton.
"Some things are meant to be secret and not to be heard, so if tell you just keep it and don't say a word." Ashton begins singing, turning to look at me. I can see the tingle in his eye, and his tongue licking his lips after the words leave his mouth. It's like he is teasing me, the song clearly referring to our situation and he is making sure to tease me with it.
"Yeah, when the doors are all closing, it's bound to get loud"
"Cause all these bodies are hoping to get addicted to sound." I smirk at him, throwing my head back and closing my eyes as I sing the song.
"Oh, not everything is so primitive, Oh, but I'm giving in." I continue singing. I walk towards him, swinging my hips. 

"If these walls could talk, I'd hope they wouldn't say anything / Because they've seen way too many things." My hand goes to his chest, tracing down to his abdomen softly as I look him in the eyes.
"'Cause we'd fall from grace, we're falling. Yeah, we'd fall from grace." He uses his high notes, making my head spin as his eyes shut and his head falls back.
"If these walls could talk, I'd hope they wouldn't say anything. Because they've seen way too many things / 'Cause we'd fall from grace, we're falling / Yeah, we'd fall from grace " I sing, turning around and pressing my ass on his crotch and resting my head on his chest.
"If these walls could talk" We sing together. His hand rests on my hip, while he grinds onto me. I feel heat rush to my face, the need to just feel him properly growing each passing second.
"I love your hair and your face" He sings, spinning me around and placing a hand on my cheek.
"I wouldn't dare let you down." I sing, cocking my head to the side and smiling mischievously at him.
"Don't let that glass go to waste / Oh, you're a queen but no crown." He sings, stroking my cheek softly.
"Oh, not everything is so primitive / Oh, but I'm giving in." He sings, licking his lips.
"If these walls could talk, I'd hope they wouldn't say anything / Because they've seen way too many things / 'Cause we'd fall from grace, we're falling." I sing, moving a little closer to him.
"Yeah, we'd fall from grace. If these walls could talk." He sings, lowering his head to look at me and cupping my jaw. 

My heart pumps faster, almost beating out of my chest.
Before I realize it, my lips crash on his, making Ashton gasp, but respond to the kiss. The band still plays the song, adding to this feeling of excitement rushing through my veins. Ashton holds me close, his lips moving against mine hungrily.
For a second I forget where we are, too buried at the moment to pay attention to the screaming crowd.
As I gain an understanding of my surroundings, I look at Ashton with wide eyes. I feel my face heat up as his eyes widen as well.
"You were a great crowd tonight." I stutter into the microphone, trying to hide my embarrassed face.

I almost run off the stage, fumbling to get off my wires.
Ashton joins me soon, looking a little calmer than I do. The tech guy helps him take off the equipment, while I try to study his expression.
I feel like I am about to cry, Ashton not looking at me makes the feeling worse.
Once he is done, he walks towards me, making me look at my feet. His hands rest on my hips as he picks me up and places me on the nearby table.
"Secret's out, huh?" He breathes out, pushing my chin up.
"I am sorry. I zoned out." I sigh.
"It's ok. I mean, I would like to put our relationship out there a little differently, but I guess I can take you on actual dates a little easier now." He chuckles, pecking on my lips softly.
"So, you are not mad at me?" I ask, batting my eyelashes at him.
"Oh princess, you have no idea how mad I am at you, and in how much trouble you are. So, get your ass to our hotel room and be ready to pay for this." He winks at me before he pulls me in for a kiss.