Grind (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: The guys help (Y/N) move into Calum's house. But the pair cannot even wait until their friends are gone before they start celebrating (Smut / Unprotected Sex / Spanking / Oral; Male Receiving)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Words: 2.2k) (Part 1: Grind)
Kinda inspired by this text imagine by http://text-5sos-text.tumblr.com/

com/

--

"Where should I put this box ?" Luke asks, carrying the box filled with my books. I think about it for a second before I point to the spot next to the box of my office stuff.
"Are there many boxes left in the truck?" I ask, grabbing a bottle of water from Cal's fridge.
"Less than 5." Luke replies, wiping his forehead with his t-shirt.
"Should I come help?" I ask, feeling guilty that I am inside while they are carrying my stuff in Calum's place.
"If you want me to spank the hell out of you, do it." Calum replies, in his commanding tone. I turn to look at him, ready to scold him, but I just stare at him in awe and amazement; he is shirtless, with sweat all over his torso, his tanned skin illuminating with the beads of sweat and his muscles bulging and popping all over his body as he carries in the boxes of my belongings.
"I don't have a problem with that." I respond cockily.
"You will have, though... When tomorrow morning you won't be able to sit cause your ass is going to be sore and red..." He replies with confidence.
"Is that so?" I ask smirking mockingly, but my insides are burning.
"Wanna bet, kitten?" He asks, hugging me by my waist and bringing me closer to his body. I bite my lip and prepare myself to answer but Ashton clearing his throat stops me. We turn to look at him and find all 3 guys looking at us with their hands on their hips.
"I think we agreed that you would stop with the PDA and with being so sexual around us..." Ashton says, shaking his head at us.
"That was 2 years ago...." Calum argues.
"The rule still applies..." Luke says shrugging.
"Well, at least now that they are going to live together, they'll probably get bored of each other and stop..."
"I don't see that coming, Mikey." Calum says, leaving a kiss on my lips.
"I am going to order pizzas. " I announce, parting from Calum and slapping his butt.
I grab my phone from the island on my way to the bedroom and go to the app to place my order.

When I reach the living room downstairs I find the guys sprawled on the couches, most of them napping. I smile and go towards Calum, who opens his arms for me. I lay on him and peck on his lips. He smiles and puts his hands under my tank top, from the loose sides of the top.
"You are so sexy today..." I purr, pecking on his jawline.
"I am the sexy one? Have you checked you out today? In your short sweat shorts and your fucking loose tank top and that lacy thing showing from the sides." He whispers in my ear, gripping on my waist tighter.
"You mean my bralette...? " I ask, teasingly.
"I mean that shit that you are wearing underneath your tank top and that I am going to tear apart when the guys leave..."
"Can't wait, daddy..." I moan, leaning in to kiss him. He immediately responds, grabbing my face with one hand. I place my hands on his pecs. His free hand fumbles with my shorts, trying to take a handful of my ass. I feel his rough, callused fingertips against my skin, the harsh skin of his hands causing me to erupt in goosebumps.