Halloween Night (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: Calum and (Y/N) sneak off Halsey's Halloween party and head to the motel it all began. And it feels like not a day has passed. (Smut / Unprotected Sex /  Squirting /  Oral;  Female Receiving)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Words: 1.5k) (Part 1, 2 & 4: Halloween Night)
--

(Calum's POV)
"I like you begging. But kitten, you are in no place to ask for no teasing." I say, kissing just below her belly button. She moans again, this time frustrated. I trace her clit with my thumb, making her shiver. I slide 2 fingers into her drenched pussy and she bites her lip.
"You are too tight. I can barely fit my fingers in you... My cock is going to stretch you out so good..." I tease her. She whimpers in agreement.
"Your cock is so big, daddy. I remember last time, I couldn't walk straight for a week..." She teases back and I now feel my boner almost ripping my pants.

Without letting her take a breath, I bury my face between her folds.
"Shit, Calum.." She screams, earning a slap on her butt and a bite on her clit.
"What did I say? " I ask, stopping everything I am doing.
"Sorry, daddy." She whispers, her eyes pleading me to continue. I smirk at her and go back on slurping on her cunt. She is extremely wet and she tastes so good. I knead her thighs as I continue to circle my tongue on her swollen clit. I work my fingers faster inside her, hitting her spot each time, but with not much force, cause I don't want her to cum so quickly; I want her to beg for release, break her to the point that she will let me do whatever I want with her.
"That's so fucking good, daddy..." She moans. My hand goes to her breast, starting to play with her pierced nipple. It's already pointy, but even the least attention I pay to it makes her drip even more. I slow down on her clit and remove my fingers from inside her. Her stomach rises and falls as her breaths leave her body, uneven and labored.

"Why the fuck did you slow down? I was so close and now you ruined it..." She says, pissed off. I smirk at her again and slap her ass before I flip her on her stomach.
She gets the queue and stands on her hands and knees, her back bent and her ass sticking out towards me.
"Good girl..." I praise before I start teasing her entrance with my tip. Her head falls forward on the mattress, her fists balled and pulling on the bedsheet.
"What do you think, babygirl? Will my cock fit in your little hole this time? Will it slide in easily? Are you stretched enough for me?"
"No, daddy. But please, get your cock inside me.." She begs; she knows the shit I am into; she knows that I can't resist when she begs.
"I don't know doll... What if my cock destroys you? What if I stretch you out so much that your little hole gets destroyed for everyone else but me? " I ask, stroking her back.
"I don't care, daddy... Please ruin me. I just need your cock." She almost cries.
"Who do you belong to? " I ask her, feeling her cunt throb on my dick.
"To you. I'll always belong to you, daddy." She says, turning her head to look at me. Her eyes are searching for my reaction. I clench my jaw and thrust into her, my cock ready to burst. Her walls wrap perfectly around me. I thrust out and back in her, making her moan and bite her lip. I grab her hands from her wrists and hold them behind her back. My hips slap on her ass, producing my favorite sound. I pull her backward, her back now on my chest. I pound in her upwards and she releases a scream.
"Bravo, kitten. Scream for me..." I whisper in her ear. She moves her head o the side, giving me access to her neck. She is silently asking me to mark her.

I suck on her neck, bite and graze my teeth over the reddish mark to turn it purple and make it more intense, make sure it stays inked on her skin for a long time.
"Please, daddy... Play with my clit..." She moans, backing on my cock. I pound in her, mercilessly, hitting on her back wall. Her walls clench around me from the moment my fingers ghost over her numb.
I pull the hood of her clit back and flick the head making her spasm. She grinds her ass on my hips and brings her hands to them. Her nails dig into my skin so deep that I am sure that I'll have wounds and bruises tomorrow. She knows my kinks, and she is using them all against me.
"Babygirl..." I moan, my thrusts now becoming sloppy.
"Yes, daddy.." She moans back, grinding on my hand.
"You know you are daddy's favorite, right? That no other could or will replace you? You make daddy so hard, you are just so good for daddy, even when you are a bad girl...." I whisper in her ear. I feel her pulse around my cock, her legs shake and her nails dig deeper.
"Can I cum, daddy?" She asks weakly.
"No, babygirl."
"Please, daddy. I wanna cum..." She screams as I hit her g-spot forcefully. I stop thrusting into her tight hole, just in time to prevent her orgasm. For a second she is without breath and the veins on her neck are throbbing. I flip her on her back and straddle her, lining up in front of her entrance.
"Fuck me like you hate me, Calum." She moans before she bites her lip.
For some fucked up reason, I get even more turned on by hearing my name from her pretty little sassy mouth.
I pound in her and she screams, earning a slap on the butt.
"Ooh... I thought you loved it when I scream..." She groans.
"I do. And you love it when I slap your butt, little slut. You love to see my handprints when you look in the mirror. You love to feel the slight burn when you sit, don't you, little whore?" I growl, feeling my cock twitch inside her.
"I do, daddy." She smiles at me and grabs my wrist. She guides my hand to her throat and leaves it there, looking at me with her lip tucked between her teeth. I smirk at her and tighten my grip around her throat, tightly enough to just make her breathing harder.
"Yes, daddy..." She moans and smiles innocently at me.

Her walls are pulsing around me; I know that she is holding her orgasm back just for me, I know how bad she wants to cum.
"I want you to cum. And I want you to cum hard while looking into my eyes."I order her and she nods. I pound harder and hit the g-spot repeatedly, causing her to moan loudly. I loosen up my grip on her throat and lean in for a kiss.
She responds instantly, kissing me back hungrily. Her face tenses and her mouth opens.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." She screams as she squirts around my dick.
"Shit..." I whisper proudly. It's just a tiny little bit, but fuck, I feel so good; it feels so good to know that I can make her squirt.

"I didn't know you could squirt, kitten..." I groan at her, amazed.
"N...neither did I, daddy." She stutters, looking at me innocently.
"Where do you want daddy to cum?" I ask her, feeling that I can't hold it in anymore. Her walls squeezing me, making me throb. more and more.
"Wherever you want, daddy." She smiles at me. I grab her hips and pound deeper, harder inside her, almost like I want to ruin her for everyone else but me. I look at her, my perfect little babygirl, with the perfect body and the smart mouth, clever but, oh so naive when I have her.

I cum inside her; my body going numb and my hips gluing on her. My head falls back and my mouth opens as I feel my high. She is panting underneath me, her legs pulling my hips closer to her.
I suddenly feel exhausted. When I open my eyes, I find her, with her back arched and her face just how I remember it from the last time I gave her an orgasm.
"Wow... That was better than last time." I say as I collapse on the mattress.
"It was better than ever. " She whispers, looking at me.
"Come to daddy. " I say opening my arms. She shimmies her way to my chest, getting comfortable on my pec.
"How are we going to leave the motel tomorrow? You know, in the costumes and all? We don't have other clothes..."She mumbles.
"You always have to be a control freak, don't you? I'll just call Michael and tell him to bring 2 pairs of sweatpants and some t-shirts."
"You are going to wear formal shoes with sweats? Ugh, I thought you had a sense of style..." She mumbles sleepily.
"Babe, I am just too sleepy and I've drunk enough to feel tired. Let's figure it out in the morning."