It lives inside of me - Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

"Shhhhh.....everything will be alright, suppress it Sienna....if it doesn't work, then I'm here, take as much blood as you want" his words are filled with so much courage, as if he is sure about me, being able to suppress this craving.
After some time of trying, I gave in to my thirst " I'm sorry brother....i-its not possible" he too, should know that you never take away a predators food....and if, it would only end with bloodshed.

Kaname let out a heavy sigh, when i forcefully bit into his neck.
That beautiful thick red blood that flows out from the neck of my brother, I would like to claim every last drop of this rich liquid.....but then, I would lose someone that I hold dear and love.
I licked away the remaining of his blood, we don't want to waist it now, do we ? After all, there are so many beings in this world who demand this blood. "Are you satisfied, my beloved ?" I gave him a slight chuckle and leaned my forehead against his.

Between us was a silence that didn't disturb me at all, as we sat under the bright moonlight.

Kaname gave me a kiss on my forehead, when he wrapped me more tightly in his arms

Kaname gave me a kiss on my forehead, when he wrapped me more tightly in his arms. We enjoyed this moment, until a short but for us supernatural beings only noticeable loud noise suddenly interrupted us.

"Brother....that was...." Kaname had a surprised but also confused expression on me, the noise we heard "Sienna could it be.....that you...." was without a doubt, the sound of a small heartbeat.....that belonged to something that started to create itself inside of me.
Tears formed in my eyes as I put a hand on my stomach and stroked it.
"Kaname....I'm....I'm....pregnant ?!" I screamed with joy and irritation, as I jumped into his arms. "Slowly....slowly...what if you hurt yourself ?" I took a glance at Kaname, who, it seems, still hasn't realized that he will be father in the future.
"Hey Kaname ! Don't pretend it's your first time, we've had 2 children before ! Already forgotten ?!" I pouted, my brother still had an overwhelmed expression, but after a while he decided to take me into a gentle embrace.
"I'm happy Sienna, this time....let's protect and bring our child into a bright future...." we had our hands on my stomach and wore gentle smiles on our faces, at the thought to be able to meet our beloved child soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we stepped into the classroom hand in hand, the first thing we heard was Aido complaining about something again. "Hey ! that are my chocolate sticks ! I wanted to share them with Sienna-sama !" I let out a giggle and put a hand on Aido's shoulder "thank you for thinking about me Aido....I bet we have enough of them at the dorm, so don't worry" his eyes began to shine after my sentence and he began to cry ?
(Anime Fake crying ? Do you call it like that ? I don't know 😂 but I hope you know what I mean)

It was a happy atmosphere between everyone in the classroom, but this happy time got interrupted by a loud giggle.
We all looked down to the teachers desk, where a girl sat on it.....she had a lighter grey hair color and eyes that were matching it perfectly.

This aura she has, it seems harmless but also dangerous when it should mature more

Her style of speaking and this nearly unnoticeable fragrance......reminds me of someone that I once knew.

"This class seems like a lot of fun","who the hell are you ?" Her presence doesn't please the others at all. "The hell ?!" The unknown girl jumped over the tables as of she were going on clouds, she found her way in front of Aido and took his face between her hands.
"Excuse me boy, who do you think you are to be allowed to talk to me like that...." the class became more anxious and everything seemed uneasy, before I could step in and say something to our new classmate, Kaname interrupted me and put his hand on my shoulder.
"Isn't it the new students duty, to introduce oneself to the class, Maria Kurenai ?" Brother said with eyes narrowed.

Maria Kurenai ? I've heard that name before, isn't the Kurenai family in a friendly relationship with the Hio family since decades ago ? Maria looked surprised and jumped over to us, she took one of each our hands in hers "I'm sorry if I upset you Kaname and Sienna-sama" Maria looked Kaname deep into his eyes, until she seemed to just notice that I was standing here and took my hand to her cheek and rubbed it against it.
"Ah ! I can't believe that I'm able to meet two pure bloods toda-" Her eyes widened with surprise, as she looked directly at me this time.
"There is something inside of you....I can hear small heartbeats ! It's a baby isn't it ?!" Everyone gasped in surprise and looked at Kaname and me with astonished eyes.
Even Ruka was positively happy ?

"Are you really pregnant Sienna ?!" Takuma asked as he and everyone else came closer to us. "Well.....i wanted to wait a bit with the announcement, but....yes I am !" Everyone had a grin on their face and looked at us with big eyes.
After some minutes of shock, the whole class came to us and congratulated us on our child.
In all these mess, Kaname took my hand and gave me a gentle smile. I couldn't stop smiling, because of my happiness.
Maria Kurenai, however, was gone and I didn't see her the whole evening again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kaname what do we do about the new student ?" Takuma asked my beloved brother as we three sat in the office in our room. I was busy eating a big amount of blood tablets to quench my thirst, Kaname was talking about Maria and probably making a new plan again.....but I need to say, I understand Takuma's concern about her.
She has a faint scent of Shizuka Hio on her....the one woman that I once thought of as a friend.
"....you take care of it, Takuma","huh ?" Poor, poor Takuma, he always has to deal with everything that the two of us can't do so easily....due to the issues of being a pure blood.

"It would be troublesome if we did something openly.....","and....she has all her desired pieces in this school" pieces huh....sometimes Kaname really talks like one of them, like ten real purebred that crave after power.
"I guess it's a good way of putting it, but is it a coincidence that everything she desires is in this place ?" I put the now empty packaging of the blood tablets on the table in front of me, then I stood up and placed myself on Kaname's lap, who accepted without hesitation.

I needed fresh blood, that was the only thought that flew through my head....I need to admit, I felt little of bloodlust when I learned about Shizuka Hio most likely entering Kaname and my territory.
Well, maybe these are the after effects of the blood tablets or my bloodlust just comes from my pregnancy. No matter which of these two things, my brother and I both know very well who the enemy on our marked grounds is. "Takuma....listen....no one....and I really mean no one....ruins our plans except ourselves...."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Here I am, once again with a new and very delayed chapter. 😪 I hope i can get my previous work time period again, but I guess it can take some time. So I hope you still read my story, even if the new chapter releases could take some time !
❤️love you all !