Team 7: Search for each other!

Sakura's P.O.V.

It's been a month since Sasuke left the village.

Everybody heard what happened to Uchiha clan... And, of course, everyone knows it was Itachi Uchiha who did that.

I couldn't believe when I heard it.. That day, I went to search for Sasuke but he wasn't in the village, I'm sure of it.
Naruto and I didn't have any missions since Sasuke left us. Kakashi sensei is all the time in Hokage's office, but no long after the massacre 3rd Hokage quit. He said that he can't be Hokage anymore, and just left.

I didn't saw Naruto in a couple days now. After we heard that Hokage quit, he left the village with one of the legendary sanins(one of them is Tsunade), he's name is Jiraiya. They went to find a new Hokage, apparently Jiraiya sensei knows someone who would be perfect for that position.

Anyway, I stayed in village and train everyday. And waiting... I had hope that Sasuke, maybe, will go back and I stayed so I can welcome him when he got back.. but it didn't happened.
I believed that Sasuke just went to be alone for a few weeks, but I'm sure now that he went looking for Itachi..

I MUST GO AND FIND HIM!

Now when Naruto is not here, I'm getting a feeling that our team doesn't exist anymore! I must find Sasuke and bring him back to the village! I can't depend on others, or wait for Naruto.

Even if I don't know if I could get back here when I leave, I must be there for Sasuke, and my team. I don't care if I can't go back here.
They don't want me here anyway..
Plus I think that that night when massacre happened, Sasuke came into my room and kissed me while I was sleeping... I think that it wasn't a dream after all... *blushing

3 hours later

It's already 9p.m. I decided to leave the village tonight! As soon as possible!
I went to my home, and of course nobody was there, like always.. I packed my stuff, and some food, take a shower and left the message for my parents. I write them a letter where I explained everything.
So I was ready to go.

I left my home and run towards the gate of our village. The two ninjas were there, on the guard. I successfully sneak out, they didn't notice me, I think. Then I start running through the forest.

Naruto's P.O.V.

The 2 months passed since I left village with Jiraiya, or how I call him, pervert sage! Because he is pervert sage!! He only think about woman!
He really goes to my nerves, but as long as he trains me good, I can manage.

We came back to village today, because we found a 5th Hokage! Her name is Tsunade, apparently one of the legendary sanins, like Jiraiya. I knew her from Sakura's stories! Sakura talks all the time about how she wanna be like Tsunade and thath stuff. So I can't wait to introduce her to Sakura! I must find her right now!

I start walking through the village and looking for Sakura. But I couldn't find her anywhere.
So I came to her house. Luckily her mother was there, for a change.

,,Miss Haruno, is Sakura-chan home?"- I asked her, while I was standing in front of the house.
,,Oh Naruto-kun.. No she's not... She didn't came home for a month now I think."- she answered clam.
,,What?!"- I yelled.
,,Yeah."- she
,,But, where she is?! How is that possible?!"- I asked.
,,Naruto-kun clam down. Sakura is strong, she can take care of herself. Anyway, she left a letter for us, so we're not worried."- she
,,Letter?"- I was confused.

She went to the house, and then came out again with a letter in her hands. She gave it to me.

,,Mom, dad, I left the village today. I can't stay here doing nothing for my team. As you know Uchiha clan was massacred, and I went to find Sasuke, a member of my team who disappeared a day after that. Don't worry about me, I'll come home as soon as I find him. If Naruto is looking for me, tell him to not worry and that I promise I'll bring Sasuke back."

Yours Sakura

I couldn't believe it

Uchiha clan was massacred, Sasuke disappeared, and now Sakura left the village looking for him! And everything happened while I wasn't here... I didn't have a clue about this..

,,Thank you. I must go now!"- I said and left.

First of all I must find Sakura! And then I'll kill that bastard Sasuke! How can he do something like this! He left without saying a word, knowing that Sakura will be worrying... and now she might be in some danger because of him! I swear Sasuke I'll kill you!

I went to my home and packed only food. Then I run towards the gate of the village. The guards tried to stop me but they couldn't do anything.
I hit them and then I left.

,,You know that if you leave the village without a premission you can't go back!"- one of them yelled.

Yeah I knew that. Like Sakura knew that too when she left, same as Sasuke... You can say that the whole Team 7 left the village knowing that they can't go back... But our team is most important, I'm sure that Sakura felt like this too, when she was leaving.

And Sasuke... His clan was massacred and then he left.. He's probably searching for a person who is responsible for massacre.

I run through the forest as fast as I can. I must find Sakura somehow...
And after that we will bring Sasuke together!