"Gomennasai," Hinata started as she tighten her grip on the basket. "I understand that your husbands are like that. Demo, onegaishimasu, don't compare Naruto-kun to them,"

Their eyes widen when Hinata told them what she was thinking. She can't even look at them in eye, afraid they would attack her for some reason. She's the youngest in the group as well. Most of them already had kids yet Naruto and Hinata haven't had one. She continues, "Naruto-kun is childish sometimes. He even does the same thing like what your husbands do. But that doesn't mean that he disrespect me, he also has something more important to do than just laying around in the house. Naruto-kun still has lots of things to be done and I'm not angry with that. In fact, I'm very happy that I can make him feel better afterwards!"

"Hinata, darling. You're too kind, too gentle for him," the lady said with a frown. "I've been to your place before and I know exactly what you think. But, hun, that doesn't mean you can let him do all the things he likes and leaving you like that. Believe me, I've been there and done that,"

"I know, ma'am. I understand. But I believe Naruto-kun would never do such thing to me," Hinata said with a smile.

"You seriously going to let him lay around the house while you clean the house?" She frowned.

Hinata smiled. "I'm not the only one who's working, if that's what you're asking. Naruto-kun goes to a mission and it could took him for a week or even more,"

"Was the money good enough for the both of you?" They asked again.

"Sometimes," she giggled happily. "But we'll manage somehow,"

"Hinata, darling. Gosh. Are you serious with that? How can you feed your children with that economy of yours? It won't hold, darling! Your kids will starve!" They told her in a worry tone.

"Daijoubu," Hinata smiled. "Naruto-kun and I are making something new soon. It may take a lot of changes and money could be involved. But we're Konoha shinobis, we have to sacrifice something for what important for us,"

They blinked their eyes before whined at how angelic Hinata personality is. Naruto is very lucky to have a wife like her, she won't even make him feel like living in hell. In other hands, it only made him enjoy his marriage with her. The mothers don't know which path they have took but they definitely took the wrong one if they lose their trust on their own husbands. Just like what Hinata said, they should be working hard too for their family because they aren't the only who's working and fighting. They need to sacrifice something for what's important for them.

Hinata finally enjoy the conversation she had with them that she didn't even realize she took too long on that roof, she even started to sweat. She looked back to her clothes and found out that they were already dried so she picked them up and went back to her room where Naruto would be at. When she opened the room, she saw the room that she have cleaned an hour ago was a mess once again. Food was scattered all around the floor, the dirty glasses were on the table messily and books were all around the ground. She frowned and felt her shoulders slumped because of exhaustion. How could Naruto do this to her? She have cleaned this house so hard and he did this for a matter of second. It's so unfair!

"Hinata?" Naruto looked up to see his wife at the front door. "What took you so long, dattebayo? the sun is out and it's almost noon,"

"Naruto-kun... the place...," she put the clean clothes down before scan the whole room with a sad expression.

When Naruto saw her face, he started to panic and realized he really did burned this whole house. He was used to live his whole life with this mess but now that Hinata is here with him, he's still not used with the very clean environment. He felt bad before looked around the room and realized what he have done. Her expression really breaks his heart, he may even hear his heart cracking. He can't let her look this sad, it's his fault to begin with. Hinata already cleaned this house yet he ruined it, now it's time for a payback.