He purses his lips, then looks around the outside deck thoughtfully as if reminiscing about the many times he has in fact done that.

Well that's a fuckboy face thinking about fuckboy memories if I've ever seen one.

But - I can't go assuming again, maybe he and that dude barbie are in a relationship and just have a very weird obsession with blow jobs in other people's houses.

I clear my throat, gesturing to the gentlemen with the creamy greek goddess hair over with the group of people behind us, being all too familiar with the back of his head now "Didn't mean to walk in on you and your boyfriend, should've knocked" I mumble, hoping any second know he's just going to think I'm nuts and fuck off.

Ol' green eyes brows shoot up, and he turns his head to where I'm gesturing and looks back to me with an amused but knowing look "He's not my boyfriend, met him an hour ago - wouldn't even know his name"

He leans his face closer to mine, looking smug again "Weren't you blind just before?"

My heart stops in my chest, and I vividly picture in my mind the cement below us flying towards my body as I nose dive into it and my eyes widen as I blurt out whatever comes into my dumb head first.

"It's a miracle!" I gasp, looking around us in dramatic shock and slap my hands to my cheeks "I can see!"

I throw my hands in the air tossing my head back as I shout trying to sound like I just saw the heavens open "The power of the lord has given me the gift of sight, praise Jesus!"

I believe in god as much as I believe in the fucking tooth fairy, and that shit went out the window when that bitch left me a button instead of money when I was four.

But nothing gets people to run for the hills faster than acting like one of those people that just turns up at your door asking if you've heard about their lord and Savior.

I flop my head back to look at him, to see him watching me with a cocked brow and tight smile that's trying to hold in a burst of laughter.

This isn't funny you dickhead, can't you see this is some turning water into wine shit? You just witnessed a blind person get their vision restored by divine intervention.

Ugh... He knows I'm lying out of my ass, but I'm in far too deep to backpedal now.

Thanks brain, ruining my life as usual.

He runs his fingers over his lower lip, letting out a laugh under his breath before he steps closer to me, standing directly next to me as he perches his arm above my head and looks down at me "You've got stunning eyes, since we're on the subject. Never seen ones like yours before, they're two different colours"

What do I have to do to make this smirky asshole piss off already?

It's like the weirder I am the closer he gets, it's frustrating the shit out of me and terrible for my nerves!

I also don't understand why a gay man is looking at me like I'm a sirloin steak and he's a tiger that's been starved for months but nothing about tonight makes sense in general.

He has this aura about him, it's magnetic and confident but also an essence I recognise like the back of my hand, he goes through people faster than underwear - I can see it a mile away.

But I don't have a dick so I don't see what his preoccupation with me is.

"How very observant of you, would you like a cookie as a congratulations?" I ask sarcastically, leaning back from him to create some distance.

My eyes tend to be an insecurity for me, kids are merciless in school and anything different about you is shamed - never celebrated.

They aren't that contrasting, one his green and one is a dark hazel but still, I was treated like I had leprosy over it.