Suddenly Nico splashed me with cold water, " Nico!" I said.

" What ya going to do?"

" Hmm,"

I walked over to my towel and got out some googles and ran then transported and landed under Nico.

I grabbed his foot and pulled him under and grabbed his water gun and popped up and flung it out of the pool. Nico surfaced a little while later and grabbed me and pushed me under.

I don't know how but after the whole fight thing me and Nico ended up now sucking on each others lips, were strange people.

" Ellie come in Baby." Canon said.

Ellie's pov

I looked up from my magazine to see Nico and Caitlin ontop of the Float chair making out, " Ellie, come in Baby." Canon said. I set down my magazine, " Catch me!" I said.

" Ok." Canon said.

I ran towards the pool and jumped next to Caitlin and Nico and splashed them, while Canon lifted me up bridal style.

Caitlin's pov

I rolled off the chair and swam under to the bottom of the 8ft and pushed up with my feet and then climbed on and got on the diving board and ran and did a full front flip and went under, I went all the way down then pushed up with my feet and grabbed Nico's water gun, filled it and aimed it at him and he turned around and I got him straight in his face.

" Caitlin." Nico said. I laughed then flung it out and swam off to him and kissed him, " Mmm Payback tastes good." Nico said.

I laughed before kissing him again.

Later Ellie and Canon went home, I walked upstairs with Nico and I took a shower then walked out and got dressed and waited for Nico to get done in his shower, my belly rumbled I walked downstairs and got some food and then a sudden sharp pain and the urge to puke pushed up my throat.

I ran into the other bathroom and shut and locked the door and vomited into the toilet, I wiped my mouth with some toilet paper and then vomited again. Once I was done I stood up and looked in the mirror, I had bags under my eyes not to mention how pale my face was.

I brushed my teeth about three or four times and opened the door and walked back upstairs, Nico was laying on my bed. I sat down next to him and when he went downstairs I walked into my bathroom and turned to the side and saw a tiny bump, oh God I'm getting fat. A sharp pain went through my abdomen once again. Or I could be..... Pregnant.

Me and Nico only did it once and he used protection, so how could this be happening? I called Ellie and asked if I could stay the night with her and her mom said sure and my dad said ok. Nico and Canon were going to hang out at Canon's house.

I set my bags in Ellie's room and she looked pale like me also. " Ellie you ok?" I asked

" Oh yeah I only puked once before you got here."

" What?"

" Caitlin I think I might be pregnant."

" What no Ellie, your not pregnant."

" Well I only slept with Canon once, and we had protection."

" Take a test."

" I'll take one if you do."

" Ellie it will be a waste because I'm not pregnant."

" Come on Caitlin please?"

" Fine."