You're a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?

Blue.The color of trust. It is used for the sea and the sky that means it has more probability to come into use. It installs confidence and inspires feelings of trust, loyalty, integrity, and responsibility. Last but not least, it's my favourite.

Do you prefer to be in the spotlight, or more behind-the-scenes?

I always wanted to be in Spotlight when I was a child but now when I am grown up I'm far more comfortable and productive in behind the scenes. It took me some time to accept this fact but now I have accepted it. But that doesn't mean I would let go any good opportunity to be in the Spotlight. ;)

If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why?

Ficus Religiosa or sacred fig. Most commonly known as Peepal Tree or Bodhisattva. It is huge and beautiful. It is there for hundreds of years. Produces the most oxygen even at night. It has numerous medicinal benefits. And it's considered divine in my religion.

How would you solve problems if you were from Mars?

If I were from Mars, I would solve problems like a Martian would. Lol. [Lol]

What's the greatest challenge you've overcome?

The greatest challenge for me was to make new friends and small talk. It was really awkward for me. But I have overcome this by trying in college and here on Wattpad.

How did you discover Wattpad and how has your journey been so far since joining?

I discovered Wattpad randomly browsing web. I typed an anonymous word in search engine and it was one of the results and then I was checking out everything. It was very intriguing to me. My journey so far has been anything but boring. Wattpad is a very welcoming community. I have made so many friends who are like family to me. In the short time I have been here, I have filled many roles as a daughter, sister to at least three, counselor, motivator, writer, reviewer, and a judge. And I feel like I am growing every day.

Three words that best describe your writing style?

Simplicity, emotions, and quickness (at least I try).

What's your wattpad aim for this year?

To complete my book. Discover new things and influence people positively.

What's the one thing that people are surprised you can do?

People are sometimes surprised by my vivid ideas/imagination.

What motivated you to start your writing your own story/ies?

The motivation for my stories is my thoughts. I always have a thousand stories going on in my mind. Sometimes they are vague. But when they are clear, I write them down.

Did you always want to write?

Not really. I wasn't confident about my writing skills. So I never imagined myself writing. But I always liked reading and creating stories.

What are you doing when you're not on wattpad?

I'm a model student at my college. A bathroom singer and dancer. I try my hands at all skills like cooking, sketching, etc. I love my Morning walks and occasional boxing rounds. I have also started a page on Instagram @guidanceandyou. I'm trying to gain knowledge and influencing people there.

What's your advice to young upcoming watty writers such as yourself?

First of all, just write your first draft. Then read books and learn techniques from other authors. Refine your work. Putting yourself out for others opinion and recognition should be the last thing on your list. It's more of a distraction than encouragement. Remember your main purpose here is to write and every other thing is secondary.

Below, who would you marry, date, stalk and why?

~ Shawn Mendez
~ Zayn Malik
~ Louis Tomlinson

I am not a person who is too invested in celebrities. So the most information I have about all three of them is because of this question. This is my first time to hear the name 'Louis Tomilson'. I didn't know anything about him and he's of no interest to me. Zayn Malik is a hottie so I'll probably date him because of you know bad boy persona. But Shawn Mendes is love. I'll marry him for sure. He's Canadian and of my age. Handsome and humble. He's just a dream guy. You know 'just perfect'.

What's your favourite season?

Winter. Because of awesome weather, seasonal food, no insects, cosy blankets, etc. What's not to love!

What's the one tradition in your family you look forward to celebrating?

We celebrate Diwali in my family. It's my favourite festival. The festival of lights. So much traditional value and customs are all bound in one day. I get excited even thinking about it. [Yaas!]

Finally, tell us, who is Eliza_hayden?

She is a compassionate loyal friend who is always ready to hear you out. The one with a light sense of humour, tons of motivation and sensible advice.

____________________________

Wishing you all the very best with everything Eliza, you're a vibrant young woman with tons of potential. Keep spreading your positive energy within the community.

 Keep spreading your positive energy within the community

All the best and do keep writing!