Wanted to be Love

Seulgi's~~~

I feel like, I wanted to kill someone. Why? Imagine seeing the woman you love with the person she's in love with? And to think that it's one of your best friend. It's painful. It feels like my heart is going to explode. Jealousy is a real bitch. I wanted to curse Lisa for getting Irene's attention but I know, she did not do something wrong. I sighed.

I followed the car until it stops to where Irene is living separately from her parents. I saw her struggling to carry Lisa going to the elevator. My jaw clenches. I waited for them to be out of my sight before going after them.

I took my spare key to Irene's condo. I made one for emergency purpose. I am that kind of person anyway, it is just for emergency kind of thing, and I consider this one. I slowly open the door and enter quietly. There is no one at the living area. I marches my way towards the bed room. I turn the knob, it's open. I slowly and quietly push the door just a little, enough to see what's going on inside.

And again, I don't know why I wanted to hurt my self over and over again. Irene is on top of Lisa, on her underwear. Well, if this is any other kind of situation and Lisa is not here, I will be grateful for seeing Irene in her almost naked form but it's not. I suppress myself from invading them. But I didn't move, I was stuck there. I am really a loser, hurting myself with the view. Irene is kissing my friend. Lisa on the other hand is black out, I think from the alcohols she drunk at the club.

My fist clench, my teeth grits. I saw Lisa has woken up. I saw that she pull Irene to kiss. Can you imagine the pain I am going through right now? I feel that my heart had been stabbed multiple of times. Damn Lisa! I am going to give her a hard blow afterwards. They changed position, I can't take it anymore. I was about to close the door but then I heard my dear friend crying. She's mentioning Jennie's name , her voice is loud enough for me to hear it.

Jen baby. I'm glad you're back. I miss you so much. Don't leave me again. I love you so much baby.

I was stunned. Never have I seen Lisa in a weak state like this. I decided to stay. Lisa keeps on saying Jennie's name. And I cannot see Irene's face.

After a while, I saw her carefully lay down Lisa on the bed. With the help of the bed side lamp, I can see Irene crying. I am heart broken but I can't deny the fact that seeing her being broken makes it worst. I carefully close the door and just stayed at the living area. I felt that my cheeks were wet. I shook my head in disbelief, that I am crying. I silently walk to the kitchen, I saw the bottle of liquor at the counter. Irene would not be mad if I took a shot of this, I thought to myself. I quietly take a glass and taste the alcohol. Then, I heard footsteps. I don't want her to know that I am here, so I hide myself behind the door.

I saw how broken she is. She keep on crying. Irene took the bottle of alcohol, she opened it and drink it right there. I can't help but intervene, after all, I love this woman very much. I snatched the bottle away from her and she was surprised to see me.

Seulgi?! What are you doing here?!

She asks wiping her tears away. I stare at her.

What are you doing to your self Irene? Why are you doing this? Is this how pathetic you are?

I ask her. I saw how emotions pass by her beautiful eyes, her eyes that are still pretty even when crying. She give me a sarcastic smile.

Why don't you ask that yourself? Why are you here? And how did you get in here?!

She said angrily.

It doesn't matter how did I get here. Tell me, why won't you answer my question? Why are you doing this? Are you really the reason why Jennie is nowhere to be found?

I am already interrogating her. I don't know, I am mad. Mad because Lisa is somehow right that Irene has something to do with Jennie being gone. Mad because Irene keep on hurting me. Mad because she doesn't love me back. And most of all, despite everything, I am mad at my self because I still love her.

It doesn't concern you at all. I don't have to explain myself.

Irene said.

Is this how desperate you are to get Lisa? Lisa will never love you so wake up Irene! Lisa will never be yours!

I said with intensity to every words I spit out. Irene's eyes shows anger. And next thing I knew, a hand landed on my face. My thread of patience was broken by that slap. I grab her by the shoulder and push her on the wall. She was stunned by what I did.

Seulgi!

Irene called for my name but whatever she is going to say, I cut it by a kiss. An aggressive kiss. Irene is pushing me hard, but I am stronger than her. I pin her more to the wall while forcing myself inside her mouth. My mind is blank. All I am thinking is to ease the pain. The jealousy. The anger. The madness.

Irene pushes me away but eventually stop. I now feel her returning my kisses. I slow down. Tasting every bit of her lips. Savoring her luscious lips that I always dreamt about. Our kiss gets deeper and deeper. Passionate and wild. I felt her arms now clinging on my nape. I don't care about the surrounding anymore. I don't care what will happen tomorrow or the next day. I don't want to think the rightful way. All I want is, to have Irene tonight. When we separated, both of us were calmed down a bit. I look into her eyes and what I see is sadness, a longing for love and lust. I didn't say anything more, not even a single word. I see my very own emotions through her eyes. I kiss her again. Lisa would probably wake up tomorrow.

I want you.

I whispered to her ear. She just nods and made our way to the living room. We don't care about anyone nor everyone. Both of us wanted to be loved by the person we love. Both of us wanted to be cared about. This night, we'll forget about everythinh that happened just to ease the pain we feel. And To be happy even for a while.

========

A/N :

Howdy?! Were you waiting for me? 😅 I am so sorry. Been really busy the past weeks. And of course, I am still updated of what's going on. It's really saddening of what happened to Seungri but we can't do anything about it. 😢
Anyway, Blackpink is set to comeback by the end of this month. Please make sure to pour them lots and lots and lots and lots of loveeeee! ❤❤❤❤❤
Ciao~~ 😘😘😘