A Sudden Confession

Rosé's~~~~

I look outside the window of the coffee shop. There were a lot of people walking by the streets. I look at my watch, I am sure so early at this place for about an hour. My date for today was definitely panicking right now since I am earlier than our scheduled meet up time. I carefully sip my tea and munch on some blueberry cheesecake I've ordered.

Hey Pasta! I am so sorry I am late!

I turn around to see Jisoo unnie catching her breathe while apologizing. I chuckled.

It's fine unnie. And besides, you are not late, I just came here so early.

I smiled at her which unnie returns. She occupied the seat across me so we can see each other's face. Unnie is certainly happy to see me, her heart shape lips is smiling.

You are surely happy to see me unnie don't you?

I teases her. I saw her cheeks getting flustered and smiles again.

Of course. This is the first time that you ask me out on a date. Oh! I mean, you know, out ahm just like this, just the two of us.

Jisoo said a bit stuttering which I found it cute. I giggled at her.

It's just that we haven't go out with just the two of us. Even when Lisa was in Ulsan, we barely hang out with each other. And I can't invite Lisa to go with us as well since her girlfriend will surely won't allow her to.

I said, feeling the pain in my chest. I look outside. That's true, the three of us were inseparable. But we don't go or hang out if Lisa will not be with us. Come to think of it, I actually don't understand why unnie and I never hang out before. Suddenly, I felt a hand hold mine. I look to see Jisoo unnie, holding my hand in the table.

You know what? Don't think of Lisa for the meantime. Just think about yourself with me.

Jisoo unnie stated and I stared at her. What did she said? Think about myself with her? Ugh, what does she exactly means?

What are we going to do today Pasta? This is a date right? So we have to do something to make our date memorable.

Date? Of course it is a date, a friendly date. I started imagining myself having a date with Lisa too, just the two of us, a sweet and romantic date. Then suddenly, I started to see Lisa go far away and being replace by Jisoo unnie. A sweet and romantic date with Jisoo unnie? That's when Jisoo snaps her finger in front of me.

Hey Pasta? Are you listening?

I blink my eyes, creases my eyebrows and drink my tea as if nothing happened to me. What did just happened? I look again to the pretty person in front of me. A date, with Jisoo unnie? A sweet and romantic date?

Are you alright?

She ask and hold my hands again. I look at our hands, her hand is so warm that it makes me feel so comfortable with her touch. Then, I heard a loud badump. I creases my eyebrows. Where does it came from? Badump badump. I gulp upon realizing that it was inside my chest. I immediately stand up and excuse my self.

I look at my reflection. My face was clearly flustered. Did just my heart throb that fast because of Jisoo unnie? But how? I sighed. I return to our table after a couple of minutes and she is already eating a chocolate cake, she smiled at me.

Where do we go after this?

Jisoo unnie ask me. I stared at her and my eyes carefully scan the features of unnie. Almost perfect. Jisoo waved her hand in front of me. What's hapoening Roséanne Park? My inner self starts to wonder. I cleared my throat before answering.