At the café

I'm having breakfast alone. I woke up late because of what happened last night. And those two were out already. Jeez!

Today is our off. Tomorrow we'll be leaving Jeju Island. Ah! My body hurts a bit and my head, I am still sleepy but I wanted to go buy souvenirs for my parents with the girls, but they left me alone. I sighed.

That's deep. Care to share your table gorgeous?

I look up to see who it is. And I saw her, Sunmi. I just sip my tea, I don't have to answer her anyway, she already occupied the chair on the other side.

She called one of the staff of the café and gave her order.

Where are your friends?

She asked.

I dunno know. They left me alone.

And because of your fault biatch! I wanted to say it but I'll be so rude. And yeah, it is because of her. Rosie kept asking me what's my connection with this celeb and stuff, everytime I answer them and they don't like it, Jisoo will hit me with her hammer toy all over my body! I felt like entering a gang and that feels like initiation as what they call it, isn't it? I don't want to get mad at this lady but, ah! I'll just let it pass.

Sunmi's order was delivered, she's eating banana mousse cake and a latté.

Say, you are 167cm tall, a Thai national, you worked as a model before entering military camp, you loved to dance and sings well, you're just 22 years old and a Sargeant already. That's amazing you know? I am really amazed of those facts.

I stared at her for a moment. I am shocked! Did she stalked me? She's smiling at me.

That's not hard to find you know. I am a star. So I can easily get those facts. You also loved yellow, you like Sushi. And Sushi sounds Sunmi, so do you like me too?

Does she read my mind too? Whoa! That's way too fast! This woman, really asks if I like her?

Nope.

I answered straight forward. I saw her smile even more.

I like you. I really like you. I never met someone who could make me smile more after hearing that. Funny isn't it? But I am Sunmi, no one rejects me. No one dislikes me, except you. And I really like it. Haha.

I stared at her for a moment. Does her words sounds contradicting? Or what? Whoa! And she is really straight forward eh? I chuckled.

Weird! You don't have anything to do that's why you came here and saying those words straight to my face, don't you? I do mean it. I don't like you the way you mean your question.

I said. She laughed at me.

Gorgeous, this is a café. And like what I said before, I am one of the supervisor here on the resort since I own part of it. Haha. And you are pretty smart noticing what I mean. I like you Lisa. But I don't force people I like. And besides, am I not the only one who have nothing to do here? Wanna go outside and tour around? You're lucky cause I am you're personal tour guide plus I like you a lot.

She said without breaking our eye contact.

Well, I guess everything will be okay. I don't have company anyway. And for sure those two were fine now after clearing everything last night. I'll just text them.

Well? It is still a long day you know Lisa. I assure you, you'll be safe with me and you'll love my company.

Sunmi sure is trying her hard to make me say yes. She wink at me and smile seductively. I shake my head. I look at the beach, I am getting bored already.

Do you know a good place to buy souvenirs?

I asked Sunmi. She smiles more after hearing me.

Of course! I can surely take you to the best place.