J is for...

Lisa's~~~

I immediately went out of the house when Jisoo and Rosé starts fighting. Now it's clear. Jisoo unnie did confessed her feelings, I am a bit expecting that because of their actions but then it shocked me. I never imagined having any relationship, I mean intimate relationship with any of the two. I sighed.

Now, my life is really getting complicated. I look at my watch. It's 10am already. Oh crap! I am late. I stop and decided to just ride a cab.

I am on the café at 10:17am. I look around to check where she is. But then I remembered, it was more than two years that I haven't seen her. Now I wonder how she looks like. I sighed. I know she doesn't want to wait so probably she already left. I turn to face the door.

Lisa..

I was frozen upon hearing her voice. I check myself. My heart still beats fast but not in a romantic way. I guess. Then I felt a pair of hands embrace me.

I miss you Lisa..

I sighed. I pulled out of the embrace.

What do you want to talk about Joy?

I asked her and turn around only to see her beauty again. Joy smiled at me and lead me to where her table is.

I want to catch up Lis. And I wanted to say sorry for what happened to us back then..

Joy said and hold my hand. I didn't pulled back. She is still beautiful as she was.

Sorry? No need for that. I already forgiven you. And I have moved on. If that's what you wanna know.

I straightforwardedly told her. Moved on. Yeah. It's because of Jennie that I learned to let go of Joy. Jennie..

I am glad to know that I am already forgiven but will you listen to me? To what I have to say? To why I haven't contacted you for those years?

Joy pleaded. I just look at her.

I wanna let you know that it wasn't really my decision to leave you. It was dad's. He said that if I am not gonna do that, he will make you suffer in the military camp. I know dad push you into joining the camp..

Joy muses. I took a deep breath. Yeah. Her dad is the reason why I joined the camp. That's because he doesn't want Joy to have a relationship with me. Well, Joy and I were schoolmates, she was my senior, we're in the photography club, we got close to each other and the rest is history. Until her dad knew about our relationship. He talked to me, saying that if I wanted to be with her daughter and if I wanted to be accepted by him, I must be strong and join the camp. And since, I was so in love with Joy back then, I agreed even though my parenst did not. But in the end, her dad did not kept his words and they left Korea. I got miserable when I learned about that, two months after I joined the camp.

I tried my very best to get in touched with you Lis, but dad is always in my way. I am really sorry if I am weak back then to fight for you. But I've returned. And I want you back. I still love you Lisa. No one has ever replaced you.

Joy said while looking at me straight in the eyes. Her beautiful eyes is on the verge of crying. I wonder if Jennie will be back too, and tell me that she love me. That she's sorry. My heart remember the pain again. Jennie..

I am sorry Joy. But like what I have mentioned. I've moved on. In fact, I'm in love with somebody else..

I told her. At least that's the truth. I saw pain in her eyes.

Even if you are in love with somebody else, I still won't give up on you.

After the talk. Joy and I went our separate ways. In just a day, a lot had happened already and the day is not over yet. I wonder what else this day has to offer.