Desire

Jennie's~~

I know I am tired of practicing, but when I saw Lisa standing there, staring at me with so much desire in her eyes. I can't help but tease her and now. We are back at kissing again after Bambam interrupts us the second time.

This is the first time I ever felt this kind of sensation. This desire is eating my whole existence. Lisa really drives me crazy!

I pulled her closer. We're at the couch. She's on top of me. I roam my hands on her body.

I copy everything she does. I inserted my hands inside her shirt and cup her breast. I touch her toned abs.

I kiss her on the neck and suck it. I smiled when I heard Lisa let out a small moan.

Lisaaa..

I called out her name when she went down on my breast and suck it. Oh gosh! I arched my back. It gives me tingling sensation.

I bit my lower lip to suppress a moan. But when Lisa suck me hard, I let it out.

Gosh! Lisaaaaa...

I pulled her closer. She stop. I look at her.
We stared at each other and she lifted my clothes. I am already half naked. And she's staring at me real hard. I saw how many times she gulped.

A-Are you just gonna stare at me?

I asked her and put my arms crossed in my chest. I felt embarrassed and aroused at the same time. This is the first time, someone saw me in this state.

I felt her hands caressed my face.

You're so beautiful Jennie..

She said and then kiss me again. I kiss her back hungrily. I felt her hands touch my crotch. I moaned.

Her touches send electricity in my body. A pleasurable kind of sensation. I keep on moaning as she keep on sucking my breasts.

I felt her hand slip inside my sweat pants. It touches my lower abdomen and I gasp for air. Lisa drives me crazy.

I can feel myself getting wet with all the touches, sucking and kissing we share. My heart beats so loud.

But then I heard a phone ringing. I opened my eyes. Gosh. Another interruption?

Lisa didn't mind it and continue but then the caller is persistent.

Fuck!

Lisa immediately stand up and grab the phone she left on the side table. Her face is red with anger, I find it cute but annoyed as well. Like the hell? We've been interrupted twice by Bambam and now a phone call? If it is Bambam, I swear, I am going to kill him! Gosh! It ain't funny to be disrupted at such hot moment.

I saw Lisa's face got softened. After that she put down the phone and sighed. She approach me and pick up my clothes on the floor. What's happening?

I am sorry Jen.

I stared at her. Sorry? For what? I gave her a questioning look.

We shouldn't be doing this. I am very sorry.

I stared at her. What? So we're not gonna continue? I feel so hot. Lisa took another deep breath. And stand up and give me a kiss on the forehead.

I have some work to do, my boss called me.

She said and left. I stared at the closed door. I am left again cliffhanged with so much desire. Fuck!

I scrub my face with my palms. Gosh!

I sighed. I shake my head and busy my self practicing again.

======

Lisa's~~

I clenched my fists. Damn! I immediately go to the bathroom and bath myself to ease the sexual desire I felt with Jennie.

I sighed. Now I know how weak I am with her. I was saved by Bambam when he interrupted us but then when Jennie kiss me, I lost myself again and drowned with her kisses.

And then when I am ready to make her mine there is my phone. And when I look at the caller it was my mom. She called to say she missed me and that they are already back to Korea. And then I heard Jisoo and Rosé on the other line too. I missed them. After that my dad took the phone and told me that my mom was envious of her sister who now have a cute grandchild.

"Your mom keep asking me when are you going to have a cute little Lisa? And I told her that you haven't introduced anyone yet."

My dad said and I heard my mom.

"Yah! Don't tell her that Marco! Dear don't listen to your dad okay? I just find your aunt's grandchild so cute. Anyway, if ever you found someone who make your heart flutters be sure to introduce her to us okay? And I know you're busy. We'll go now. I love you dear. Take care. Bye"

Who makes my heart flutter? There's only one person who can do that. No. Scratch that, theres actually two person who can do that. It was my ex and Jennie.

..............................................................................

**author's note**

Hello! I am surprised it already reached 4k++ reads. Wow! Just wow! 😅😅😅 I am actually shocked. But anyway thank you for reading this ff that is a product of my imagination and boredom.

Do you like it? I mean. Care to tell me your opinion though? I would love to hear from you. And thanks to those who left their comments. I appreciate that you guys waits for the update. Thank you! 😘😘