Another sibling?

Lisa POV~

Annyeong! Who is this?

I frowned. I never heard this voice before. But her voice is so strong and sexy. Nah. I called to check my parents anyway, but I got this lady on the other line.

Who are you? Why did you pick up the phone?

I asked on my casual tone. I don't want to think any bad thoughts. But I didn't hear anything on the other line. I am starting to panic now. Seriously. Who is this girl?

Hello?! Still there?

I asked with a bit of high tone. I am getting panic. What if this lady is part of a gang? What if she hostage my parents? I shake my head hard to throw away those thoughts.

Yeah. I am still here. What do you need again?

Oh glad she answered.

Jeez! You're not even listening. And who the hell are you anyway? Why did you answer the phone? Where's my mom? Are you a kidnapper? For Pete's sake! If you did something to my parents, I will never forgive you, and --

And she cuts me off.

Alright! Alright! First of all. I am not a kidnapper. Second, mom is eating right now. And third--

The girl on the other line said. Wait a minute! Did she just said mom?! The hell's going on?! I don't have other siblings. And my mom can't afford to bear another child. She had miscarriages before and I am the only child my mom ever had. So what's this girl talking about?! I am getting pissed now.

Mom?! I don't have any sibling! I am their only daughter. Now. If would you please be so kind and if you're not a kidnapper or what, give them the fucking phone!

I said angrily. I don't easily get mad about at someone, but it's different when it comes to my loved ones. I did not hear any answer on the line.

Hey! Hey! Bitch?! Where's my mom?!

I asked furiously.

Calm down dear. Why are you mad? Did something happened?

Omo! My mom.

Mom?! Are you alright? Did she hurt you? No. I mean, who is she? Is she a sibling I didn't know? Why is she so rude? Why she's there with you? Wh--

I suddenly heard my mom's sweet little laughter on the other line. I stopped talking.

Have you calmed down now?

She asked on a very gentle voice. I sighed.

Yeah. So mom, who is she?

I asked on a calmly voice.

Good. Her name is Jennie, we adopted her. So you got a new sibling.

Whhaat?!

======

I got shocked about hearing that my parents adopted a new daughter. But, I can tell my mom is playing jokes on me. Anyway, it doesn't matter. What concerns me is the fact that my parents easily let a stranger in the house.

I am far away from them so I cannot protect them from that stranger. It bothers me a lot, even though mom said that I should not be worried since that Jennie girl is very kind and gentle. Still, I don't trust her.

Oh yeah. We're at Jeju Island as of the moment, I took a part time job working as a photographer of an event organized by Jisoo's family. And Rosie's the performer while Jisoo do the emceeing. These girls know their stuff. And doing their best.