Goodnight

Chrollo walked into his bedroom were Dream laid in bed waiting for him. Beside her was a sleeping Willow, dressed in her pajamas and her long black hair in her face. Chrollo walked her to his night stand and pulled Mr. Bunny out from his nightstand and carefully place him under Willow's arm.

"It's so nice to have her back," Dream moved WIllow's hair behind her ear, "I wonder how she managed without us?"

"Just fine, I'm sure." Chrollo chuckled.

"And what are you chuckling about?"

"Nothing. You might be surprise what out daughter can do."

"What happened in that room?"

"What room?"

Dream raised and eyebrow as her husband blinked innocently at her with a smile. She looked at the time it was past midnight.

"We should head to bed." Dream sighed.

Chrollo placed a goodnight on her lips before placing one of his sleeping daughter's forehead. Dream turned off the lamp on her bedside table and Chrollo followed after with his lamp. The only light in there room was the moon through their bedroom window. Chrollo saw Dream pull Willow close to her and Chrollo held the two close. An hour past and the two women he loved more than anything were safe sleeping in his arms.

"I never want to lose either of you like that again." Chrollo thought to himself.

He close his eyes before drifting of into a deep sleep.