Kidnapped

Willow opened her bedroom door and grabbed the black stuffed rabbit if her bed. She gave it a kiss on the nose before hugging it.

"We're sleeping with Mommy and Daddy tonight." She said.

She turned around and a dark figure appeared behind her. His hand slowly reached out to her but she backed away slowly, fear in her eyes. She had tripped on the ground, dropping Mr. Bunny. She tripped landed on her butt with a light thud and crawled back away. She felt her back it a pair of legs and she slowly looked up to see a man reaching down for her.

"DADDY, MOMMY HELP ME!" She cried out.

She let out a high pitched screamed before a man covered her mouth and disappeared out the window.

Chrollo stood there hands shaking as he picked up Mr. Bunny; tears were streaming down his face. Chrollo turned to look to his troupe.

"Find them," He ordered, "find out who ever took Willow and report back to me."

"But Boss," Shizuku asked, "do you not want us to bring her back?"

"No, it'll be to big of a risk since you'll be split up. I'll kill the man who took her myself. Now go."

Just like that within a matter of minutes the Phantom Troupe were on the hunt for Willow. Dream stood there in since, she walked over to her husband and hugged him from behind in silence. He held her hands.

"I know we're going to find her." Chrollo said.

"The Phantom Troupe has alway had their ways." Dream said.

"You need to go to sleep."

"I think you mean we."

"I have to stay up."

"Staying up all night won't get anything. Please rest, your head needs to be in the right place when you get our baby back."

"Only you can talk some sense into me during my most stubborn moments."

He squeezed her hand a little tighter. The next morning as Chrollo called each Troupe individually seeing if they found any traces, Dream was upstairs organizing each of their room; making their beds, polishing weapons, cleaning windows, picking up dirty laundry and vacuuming. Cleaning was what kept her busy these days, and it kept her from panicking and worry more than what she always was. She dropped the last remaining bit of dirty clothes before picking up the wicker basket and walked down the hall. Dream past Willow's bedroom

and noticed the window was still open; she walked over to the window and heard a crinkle sound as she took a step

"What the..." She said looking down.

Under her foot was a white envelope, she picked it up and turned it around to see the initials P.T in black ink calligraphy. She opened the letter and inside was a black piece of paper. The words on the paper were as well in calligraphy but painted on with a gold ink. It read:

To The Phantom Troupe,

Well to be more specific this is for your leader and his wife. I have your little princesss, if your not dense enough to have not already realized that by now. If you ever want to see her again I want your leader's wife to meet me in the auction house during the Yorknew City auction. I expect her to wear a masquerade mask similar to a spider's web.

Sighed. J.N

Dream had a feeling that this J.N person had some connection with her based on the simple fact of her wanting to meet them, that of the fact they know she has no nen abilities. She flipped to the other side of the paper and her eyes went wide, she dropped the paper as it slowly fell to the ground. She ran out of the bedroom as fast as she could.

"Chrollo." She cried as she ran down stairs.

She landed safely into his arms as she began hyperventilating.

"Darling calm down." Chrollo was flabbergasted by his wife's sudden out burst.

"They took her." Dream was now panting.

"Who took her?"

Upstairs the piece of paper hit the ground, on the back of the paper in golden ink was the name Jasper Notre