5 Years Later

Chrollo was sleeping in his bed. It was about 5 in the morning, it was still dark out. The bedroom door slowly and quietly opened. Chrollo's eyes shot open; he sat up in bed and  pulled out a knife he kept in bedside table. A pair of big brown eyes appeared at the end of the bed. Chrollo sighed in relief.

"What are you doing up Williow?" Chrollo whispered.

Williow was now five years old. She was Chrollo and Dream's world. Willow was a daddy's girl and both of her parents knew that Chrollo was wrapped around her finger. She climbed over to him and sat in his lap.

"I'm not tired." She looked innocently at him.

"Well Mommy is, so let's go downstairs and not wake her." Chrollo picked her up and walked out of the bedroom.

Chrollo's slippers made a light clicking as he walked down stairs. He put Willow down and she ran into the kitchen were Phinks and Feitan were.

"Uncle Phinks, Uncle Feitan." She smiled before running over and hugging Phinks.

"Hey kiddo," Phinks laughed rubbing her head, "what are you doing up?"

"Trying to wake everyone else up?" Chrollo crossed his arms with a smile.

Williow turned to him she puffed out her cheeks and pouted.

"Daddy you're so mean." She pouted.

Chrollo let out a little chuckle before messing with her hair.

"Sorry Princess, but it's true. You could wake up everybody with just a single footstep if you wanted." Chrollo said.

Williow giggled as she gave her father a big smile. She hugged his leg.

"I love you Daddy." She squeaked out.

"I love you too Princess." He smiled.

He picked her up again, and placed a kiss on her cheek. She hugged him and snuggled close to his neck.

Outside the Phantom Manor was a figure dressed in dark clothing hiding in the bushes. They looked in the window of the living room to see the three grown men and the little girl. Willow was on the floor playing with one of her multiple plushies and the three adults were talking. The figure pulled out a camera and zoomed in on Willow. He took a photo. Willow turned her head to look out the window but there was nothing.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Chrollo asked rubbing her head.

Willow pointed to the window, all three men looked out the window but there was nothing.

"I was probably an animal and it scared her." Feitan said.

"Don't worry kiddo, there's nothing out there," Phinks chuckled, "even if there was, it has no chance against your dad."

The three went back to there conversation but Willow continued to look at the window. The dark figure walked away in the hard, one hand in his pocket with a phone in the other.

"You got the pictures?" A voice asked on the other line.

"Yeah...the kid is turning out pretty cute. She'll be worth a few million." The figure let out a dark chuckle.

"Stick to the plan."

"How long I'm I going to be taking damn pictures?"

"Just a little longer."

"Well it better end soon Boss. Remember I'm the only one who can get you these, so it's both of our asses on the line if I get caught."

"Know where you stand. Unless you want to be caught with a faint worse than death."

"Yeah, yeah. I got it. I'll be there soon. Don't get work up."

"Good."

The call ended.