Fall Family Stroll

Dream dressed in a pink sweater, tucked into black pants and pinkish brown lace up boots.

She applied lipgloss as she looked in her bedroom vanity.

"Willow," She called as she put her lipgloss in her purse, "come in here so Mommy can fix hair."

Willow came in the bedroom with a big smile; she was in a dark purple dress, a grey cardigan sweater, polka dot stockings and black boots.

"Mommy, how do I look?" She asked.

"You look beautiful baby girl." Dream smiled.

Dream sat down on her bed and Willow's back faced her.

"Where's Daddy?" Willow asked.

"Daddy is already there waiting for us." Dream smiled.

Dream tied back two small sections of hair into braids and tied the braids back with a dark purple bow, so the rest of her raven black hair flowed back her shoulders.

"Alright there we go sweetie." Dream said standing up.

"Thank you Mommy." Willow hugged her leg.

"You're welcome."

"Mommy."

"What?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Dream picked her up and smiled.

"Let's get on our jackets so we can see Daddy." Dream said.

"Okay!" Willow smiled.

Dream was wearing a white jacket trench coat and Willow was wearing a black one as they walked through the park holding hands. The fall leaves were warm oranges, browns, reds and golds as they lightly fell from the trees. Willow looked up at the trees in amazement as she continued to walk with her mother. The look of fascination on her face, put a smile on Dream's. Chrollo sat at a park bench reading a book.

He was so focused on what he was reading, he was unaware that a leaf landed on his head

"Daddy!" Willow called out.

Chrollo looked up from his book and saw his daughter running towards him. He put down his book and opened up his arms, he picked her up once she came close enough.

"There's my favorite little angel." Chrollo smiled kissing her cheek.

Dream calmly walked over and smiled at her husband.

"And there's my pretty little minx." Chrollo smiled.

He placed a quick and sweet kiss on Dream's lips.

"Hope we didn't keep you waiting." Dream said.

"No," Chrollo put down Willow and picked up his book, "in fact I hadn't realized how long I've been here."

"You always carry that book with you. What's so interesting about it."

"That's one of my many mysteries."

Dream grabbed the leaf from his head, she raised an eyebrow.

"Like the mystery of how you didn't know this was on your head." She asked sarcastically.

Williow covered her mouth as she let out a tiny giggled.

As they walked through the park, something was watching them in the bushes. Willow was holding Chrollo's right hand and Dream's left hand, when Willow stepped on a small branch, it launched out of the bushes. It was charging behind Willow. A Collie bit the hem of her dress, causing all three of them to stop. The dog licked Willow and she let out a squeal of excitement. She started petting the dog before a man ran over to them.

"I'm so sorry," The man said, "he gets so excited when kids are around."

"Oh you're fine." Chrollo said.

The man pulled the dog away and he wagged his tail. Willow waved goodbye to the dog and the man waved back. Willow took Chrollo's hand and smiled at him. They continued their walk. To everyone else, they looked like a perfect little family; Chrollo held his daughter's and Dream rested her head on his shoulder. Behind a bundle of trees the dark figure watch them, eyes dark and filled with vengeance. Like a few nights before he snapped a photo of Willow.

"I'll take the one thing you both love in this word," He let out a dark chuckle, "pay back for what you did to the Notre Family."