New Arrival

Dream laid in a hospital bed sleeping, she looked exhausted and she felt tired. She opened her eyes to see Chrollo sleeping in the chair in her hospital room. It put a tired small on her face. Her room door opened and Phinks poked his head in.

"Knock knock," He said, "may we come in."

Dream just nodded and smiled.

The troupe walked over to her hospital bed while a few stayed by a sleeping Chrollo.

"How are you feeling?" Franklin asked.

"I'm exhausted. Chrollo and I haven't spend in over 30 hours." She let out a yawn.

"Did everything turn out well." Shizuku asked.

"Everything turned out fantastic. No complications, completely healthy."

"We saw her." Feitan said.

"You did?"

"Kid stands out like a sore thumb. Can't miss her even if you wanted to." Phinks chuckled.

Dream let out a small giggle. Chrollo woke up, he sat up in the chair and rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning." Dream smiled.

"Are you alright?" Chrollo asked.

"I'm fine darling. Don't you worry about me."

Chrollo smiled at is wife. A nurse came in holding a small pink bundle. Machi looked over at Chrollo.

"We'll leave you two be." Machi said.

When they left, the nurse handed the small bundle to Dream. Chrollo looked down and wrapped in a baby pink blanket was their beautiful new baby girl. She was almost identical to Chrollo with her pale skin and her raven black hair. She looked like a porcelain doll.

"She's looks so much like you." Dream said.

"It's you who she's going to take after. She's going to be a beautiful young lady, just like you." Chrollo kissed her cheek.

They couple looked at the new addition to their family and The Phantom Troupe. When they arrived home, Chrollo put down their bags and fell to the couch.

"I thought we'd never leave the hospital." He sighed.

"35 hours of labor plus actually giving birth," Phinks said walking in, "add the fact you were on a 24 hour resting watch. It would seem like forever."

Dream walked in holding their newborn daughter. Franklin looked at the baby over Dream's shoulder.

"It's strange... she's very quiet." Franklin said.

"She maybe quiet now but but when she was born, she was screaming her lungs out." Dream said.

"My ears are ringing just thinking about it." Chrollo winced.

The baby let out a tiny little yawn before letting out a few little whimpers.

"I'm going to put her in her nursery." Dream said.

"Alright, we'll get things set up down here." Chrollo yawned.

Dream walked up the large spiral staircase to the second floor. The second floor was the bedrooms for her and Chrollo and the rest of the members. In front of each room was white double doors with a small gold plaques with their names on them. She opened a set of double doors to the room across from her and Chrollo's room. Inside the room was a fully decorated nursery perfect for their little girl.

 Inside the room was a fully decorated nursery perfect for their little girl

Dream placed the newborn baby in her crib.

"Welcome home little one," Dream whispered, "for the rest of your life you're going to be surrounded by those you will love, care and protect  you dearly."

Dream quietly closed the doors, trying not wake her sleeping daughter. She looked at the small gold plaque on her daughter's bedroom. Willow Lucilfer.