We finally pulled up to the house and y'all I was happy asf. I was finna get some dick and see my baby's beautiful face and kiss him all over it for the last time. I don't wanna leave him mannn, I honestly have hope he can be a good boyfriend but nobody else sees it. Anyways I thanked the driver and got out heading up to the door. I already knew it was opened cause the lights were open so best believe I walked all up in there like I owned the place. I mean I kinda still do but you know. I heard voices in the kitchen, I already knew who they were cause L'a circle hella small. I went into the kitchen and saw Mak, Rondo, Tay, JB and Sdot. Oof I ran over and hugged Makido.

"I missed you!"

He hugged me back. I pulled back and said hi to everyone else.

"Oh look, it's the nigga breaker."

Rondo said.

"What?"

Y'all idk what typa bs was bout to come out his mouth.

"You broke my nigga L'a bitch. Like why would you leave?"

"Fr, like you broke our bro."

S.dot said.

"Man, Ian break shit."

"Girl you destroyed our nigga, he all depressed and shit!"

Tay said shaking his head.

"Fr and over YOU, like how can someone be depressed over yo ass? I just don't understand."

Rondo said. It's only been 3 weeks y'all.

"How do you break a nigga?"

I asked confused.

"Same way yo evil ass did!"

JB said.

"Ma'am imma really need for you to go and fix my nigga before we have problems and have to fight."

Rondo said.

"Yea imma just go, have fun."

I said turning around about to walk out but Rondo big heavy ass decided to drag my ass like I was some doll.

"No bitch cause if you don't fix my nigga soon, imma beat yo ass for playing with his feelings, then imma kill yo ass for breaking his heart and then imma beat yo ass and kill you because you ain't shit!"

He said as he dragged my ass upstairs. As soon as he let me go I bolted down the stairs. This nigga Rondo came outta nowhere and jumped on me.

"Rondo get yo fat ass off me!"

"No! You finna go and fix my nigga L'a cause if he not fixed in the next 24 hours, I will find you and deflate yo fake ass titties and booty. Bitch all together I will fuck you up with my bare hands then act like Ian do shit."

He got off me and pulled me back upstairs.

"Damnnn! No riders?"