"It's aight, I got you."

"Bitch no, I want my nigga back."

"Bitch we finna find you a nigga who is not L'a, lets go."

She came over and started pulling me off the bed.

"No! Ion want nobody else but him."

"I- Bitch get yo dumb ass up!"

"Nooooooooooooooooo, I want my baby!"

"Then bitch why tf would you leave him?"

I groaned and fell on the bed.

"Because he don't deserve meeeeeee!"

I whined pouting.

"Bitch wtf do you want? Do you wanna be with the dumb ass or not be with the dumb ass?"

"I want the dumb ass to not be a dumb ass."

"Bitch a dumb ass always gone be a dumb ass."

I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Yea? Well I love that dumb ass more than you could imagine with yo single ass."

I looked at the promise ring that was still on my finger, man it was the happiest day of my life when he gave this to me. Lord knows I wanna spend the rest of my life with that nigga and have 6 or 7 kids with him. That's my husband man.

"Bitch get yo dumb depressed ass up because I come with some water and dump it on you, then leave you outside in the cold to freeze."

Y'all see this bitch Brookybear.

"Man fuck you, Ian going nowhere now."

"Omg bitch GET TF UP!"

"Don't yell at me!"

I pouted about to cry. I been so sensitive since me and L'a broke up, idky. She looked taken back.

"Bitchhh! You know what? Fine, stay yo stupid ass here but if I find out you been talking to L'a imma personally ship yo ass to Canada

"Bitchhh! You know what? Fine, stay yo stupid ass here but if I find out you been talking to L'a imma personally ship yo ass to Canada."

Brooklyn said then walked out the room closing the door. I fell back on the bed and started thinking, I think imma go back to the house JUST TO SEE HOW HES DOING. I gotta wait till them hoes leave, plus I need dick. Soon I heard the door slam, that's when I jumped up and went to go look for something to wear. Imma show mr fuck boy what he's taking for granted, what he's not appreciating but I bet he already knew that. I made sure my ass popped in my sweat pants and my titties in a crop top. It was a white Champion Sweat Suit and I wore this just to make his ass mad. He stay saying he don't like me wearing my Champion suits because they make my booty pop and my shape more defined than it is. I guess he just gone be mad, wait but then I'm tryna fuck so how tf is this gonna show him wtf— you know what nvm. Imma fuck and duck just like niggas do to hoes, man I'm too attached to him to do that tho 😔. I'm not gone wanna leave after we fuck, oof imma be trapped. Why would God do this to me and he knows this boy is not good for me? I ordered an Uber. While I waited for it to come I made sure I was looking and smelling POPPIN. Legs and coochie shaved, back scratching nails did, and smelling like a bad bitch. Yep, I'm ready to goooo. Idek why I care about how I look and smell like every time we fuck I be smelling like candy. I lived with the nigga and we fucked damn near everyday, I'm here acting like I'm bouta set a first impression for the dick. Once the Uber was here my fast ass grabbed all my shit and ran out the house. I'm so ready to see my aint shit ass nigga that I love oh so damn much like a dumb ass.  The Uber driver finally pulled off but he was driving slow asf.